- Bake Sale -

Based off that one scene from Bad Moms.

BTW, age him and yourself up to whatever age you want. (Above 20)

-----

"What time is the bake sale honey?" You ask your thirteen year old son who's sitting on the kitchen bench, finishing off his cereal.

"12:30." He mumbles, mouth still full of food.

"Connor, what did I say about eating with your mouth full." You scold placing your hands on your hips.

Connor smiles and rolls his eyes playfully before swallowing.

"Sorry Mom, the sale is at 12:30." He says and you nod.

"Great, I'll be there. Do you need some money?" You ask.

Connor looks at you with wide eyes, you've never offered to give him money for these kinds of things.

"I- yes." He says with a smile.

"Better get a job then." You smile, pointing a finger gun at him.

Connor groans, letting his smile drop. He knew that your question was too good to be true.

"I'm just kidding child," You smile, reaching into your wallet and pulling out a twenty, handing it to him.

"Only for the bake sale, no drugs." You point at him and he nods.

"Yes ma'am." He says, saluting to you.

"And I dont do drugs, I'm a good boy."

You pat Connors head, giving him a kiss on his forehead and he smiles brightly.

"Yes, you are." You smile before tapping his head.

"Now grab your bag, I dont want your principal to yell at me because you're late again." You smile and Connor nods, hopping off the stool and placing his dishes in the sink before grabbing his bag and heading towards the door.

You follow behind him as he walks out of the front door, towards your car. You lock the door behind you and head to the drivers side, starting up the car and heading towards the middle school.

+++

You see the middle school in the distance, and slow your car down as people begin crossing the street.

You and Connor wait for the families and children to cross the street when someone catches your eye.

Miguel.

The hottest dad in the whole school, his daughter Kimmy is absolutely adorable, sharing the same dark eyes and hair as her father.

Almost every single mom has a crush on the hotty, including the married moms, even the lesbian moms wanna jump his bones. Honestly you couldn't blame them, he is fine.

"My god." You whisper, watching Miguel cross the street with his daughter.

"How would you like that man to be your father Connor?" You turn to your son.

Connor looks towards the man and scrunches his face in disgust. "Gross mom, thats Kimmy's dad."

You smile, rolling your eyes. "Kimmy's hot dad." You correct him.

Connor gaggs and you laugh.

"Calm down Connor, I'm only dreaming."

Once the road is clear you drive forward and towards the entrance of the school.