- A show you guys binge -

- M A S O N -

• A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

• Its one of you're guys favorites and every time on of you are sick, you both just cuddle on the couch and watch the show.

• You both watched it when it came out and got so mad when they left you guys on a cliff hanger for like three years.

• You've read the books together as well, both having your own copies.

- M I G U E L -

• Shadowhunters.

• Miguel did NOT want to watch this with you at first.

• But with enough begging, you finally got him hooked.

• His favorite character is Alec.

• Yours is Magnus.

• You laughed when he had a full on rage at the end of the show.

"Theres gotta be more! This is so shit!"

- B R A D Y -

• Cobra Kai.

• You guys had both seen the karate kid movies growing up.

• The two of you were already dating when season one had released, and now you binge every new season together.

• Its your guys absolute favorite thing to do.

• Brady even decided to teach you some cool tricks he'd learnt from doing stunts.

• You guys quote the show all the time.

"Brady! Don't you dare eat that brownie!"

"No mercy!"

• He ate the brownie.

• You then showed him no mercy and ate his sandwich the next day.

• His favorite character was Miguel.

• Yours is Hawk. 

(Guys, The trailer for season five just released this morning and- jsdhissjshj I'm so excited!)

- T R I S T A N -

• The Good Place.

• You guys absolutely love watching the good place together.

• You both wish you could go back in time, wanting to forget everything that happened so you could experience it first time again.

• The end satisfied the both of you, and there was no need to be mad at the show. It was perfect.

• You guys watch the show whenever on eof you is sick, its just so calming.

• You both love Eleanor and Jason the most, they crack the two of you up.

(If you guys haven't heard of any of these shows....what are you doing with your life? GO WATCH THEM RIGHT NOW)