- Waitress -

You sigh, wiping down the tables of your last customers.

You worked part time at a restaurant, something you chose to do because you weren't doing anything in your spare time.

So your brother thought 'why not come work with me?'. So you did. And now the two of you were on a shift at the restaurant along with other workers.

It was currently around 6:45pm, which is when people usually start piling in for their family diners and date nights.

"Y/n, a new group just came in can you handle them? I'm busy right now." One of your co-workers said and you turn to them nodding.

"On it." You say before heading to the table, making sure you have everything on your way there.

You reach the table and spot four teens, three boys and a girl, they didn't look that much different from your age actually, the girl looked a little younger though.

Each kid looked different so you guessed they were friends rather than family.

Smiling, you pull your pen and notepad from your pocket.

"Hey, I'm y/n and I'll be your waitress for the day. Can I get you started on some drinks?" You ask and the group nods.

A brunette with long hair is the first to speak. "Hey, uh, can I get a coke please?" You nod, getting down his drink before turning to the next guy who was a blonde with bright blue eyes.

"Can I get a sprite please?" He asks and you nod once again.

"Yup." You say, writing down sprite.

"Make that two please." The girl says and you smile, before writing a small ×2 next to the sprite.

"Uh, yeah, can I get a Pepsi please?" A guy with jet black hair asks you, and you copy it down. 

"Yup." You say before turning to the last  boy, he had curly light brown hair, that complimented his dark brown eyes.

God, was he gorgeous.

The two of you make eyecontact and he blushes lightly, looking down at the menu, pretending to read over it even though he knew what he already wanted.

"Can I get a sprite too? Please?" He asks and you nod, crossing out the ×2 and making it a ×3.

"Sure thing, I'll be right back with those. You guys can look over the menu while I'm gone and when I come back I'll take your orders." The group nods and you send them one last smile before walking away.

While you were gone the group all look at eachother with open mouths.

"Bro, shes gorgeous." Madeleine says and the boys all nod in agreement.

"Did you see Mason though? He got all shy and blushy." Tristan teases, bumping Mason with his elbow.

Mason blushes once again before pushing Tristan. "Shut up." He mutters.

Miguel laughs, shaking his head. "I can't blame you though, shes really pretty."

Brady nods, humming. "She looks like a Disney princess."

Mason looks back at where you were, making their drinks for them. He could tell you knew what you were doing, and he loved the fucossed look on your face. God, did he think you were the most gorgeous person he's every layed eyes on.

"But," Miguel sighs and everyone but Mason turns to him. "We gotta let this one go boys," he says, patting Brady and Tristan. "Masons already in love." He finishes and both Tristan and Brady look at Mason who was still staring at you, in his own little world.