- What you do for fun on set -

- M A S O N -

• You guys just do whatever you can find honestly.

• One day it'll be playing cards, the next it'll be sleeping on one of the couches.

• Most of the time you guys would bring in boardgames to entertain yourselves in between scenes.

• You didn't have as much scenes as Mason so you wouldn't be on set as much and Mason would get really bored.

• But, you did come visit sometimes and that made him happy.

- M I G U E L -

• The two of you would practice your scenes together in fun ways.

• One time the two of you just screamed your lines in british accents.

• Obviously you guys got told to be quiet and ended up laughing into eachothers shoulders.

• You guys would sometimes just watch movies or YouTube on the lobby computers.

• Madeleine would convince you to play Roblox with her.

- B R A D Y -

• Brady didn't have much scenes but when he was on set you guys were the closest so you two would just do the most random things.

• Most of the time you'd both get everyone to join in on fun games like hide and seek or tag.

• One time both you and Brady just hung upside down on a couch because it made you both laugh alot.

• You make him laugh while he's getting his make up done even though you're not allowed to move and vice-versa.

• When he's finished with his scenes the make up artist allows you to snatch his wig.

- T R I S T A N -

• You guys just blast music with your speaker.

• You brought it in one time for fun and ever since then you just kept bringing it.

• You guys would steal some props and dance around set with the speaker.

• Every one of the set workers and actors knew who you were just because of it. They'll hear music and be like, oh, that's y/n and Tristan.

One day you guys just blasted straight Vengaboys songs and got everyone laughing.

• People sometimes join in with you and Tristan while you guys are dancing because it's fun.

• When R&B or sad songs come on you and Tristan grab fake microphones and scream the lyrics.