- Media -

Your eyes slowly flutter open to the sound of panting and banging. Confused, you roll over on the bed, feeling for your boyfriend.

"Miguel?" You whisper. The spot next to you was empty and had been for a while as the sheets were cold.

You had been staying at Miguel's for weekend just too spend time with eachother as his parents were away.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you hear the panting and banging sound was coming from the room next door-- the gym. Looking over at the clock, you check the time. 2:56 am.

Why the hell is Miguel up?

Raising from the bed, you slip out of the sheets and slowly make your way through the dark room and towards the door. You open the door and walk towards the garage door next to Miguel's.

Y

ou remember when he basically forced you to help move his room downstairs. You guys got into so many useless fights that day because moving furniture isn't the easiest of jobs.

Knocking, you slowly open the door to the gym, peeking through the gap before sliding into the room. Rubbing you eyes, you look forward to see Miguel in a black tank top and basketball shorts. His hair was tied up into a bun and he was aggressively punching the bag infront of him.

"Miguel, it's three in the morning, why are you punching the bag?" You ask confused, your voice kind of groggy from just waking up.

Miguel stops punching immediately, panting as he looks over to you. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" He says, turning away from the punching bag to face you.

You nod lightly. "Yeah, but you didn't answer my question." You said slowly walking forward.

Miguel shrugs lightly. "Its nothing." He mutters before moving back to punch the bag.

You sigh, shaking your head. He's lying. You know him too well to fall for it.

"The truth please." You say moving forward, grabbing his shoulder lightly.

Miguel stops punching, sighing and looking to the padded flooring. "People keep talking about you online." He says.

You close your eyes lightly, letting out your own sigh.

Ever since you and Miguel put your relationship on the media you've been getting alot of hate and death threats. You understood what you were going into when he asked to make it public, you didn't care one bit for it. You knew that others were going to be jealous, but you didn't care. All that mattered to you was that you were happy.

You weren't the kind of person to let comments bring you down. You just didn't understand why it mattered so much to Miguel.

"Miguel I told you that I didn't care about that shit."

Miguel turns to you, removing his gloves before throwing them to the side. "I know. But I care. I don't like what they say about you. I don't like how they talk about you. It's inhumane the things they say– God, the things they tell you to do." He says looking at you with sad yet angered all at the same time.

Every time he posts something about you all the hate floods through like a tsunami. Sure, there's still a majority of his fans that absolutely love you like he does. But then there's that handful that just don't know when to stop. He tries not to read the disgusting comments but they're right infront of his face.

They just keep coming. They keep coming and it makes his stomach twist like a tsunami. So he comes into the gym most nights and lets all his pent up emotions out on the punching bag.

Sighing, you grab onto his hands and pull him into a hug, rubbing his back. "Miguel, you don't need to worry." You whisper before pulling away and taking his face in your hands. "It's just a bunch of jealous kids behind a keyboard. We know that everything they say does not mean anything. You can't keep letting them get to your head."

Miguel stares into your eyes for a few seconds before clenching his jaw and slowly nodding. He didn't fully let the subject go in his mind, thoughts still lingering around like moths to a flame.

"Alright." He whispers.

You smile lightly, trailing your hands down from his face to his hand, taking them in your own. "Cmon, lets go back to bed and we'll sort this out tomorrow."

Miguel nods, smiling back at you before running to his room, dragging you behind him.

You let out a laugh of surprise, keeping up with his speed, making sure to close the door on your way. Miguel jumps onto the bed, pulling you down with him, a small laugh escaping his lips when you let out a little yelp.

Miguel pulls you ontop of him, wrapping his arms around you while you pull the blanket up over the two of you, snuggling into his chest.

Looking up, you send a smile to your boyfriend, earning one in return.

Miguel leans down slightly, you leaning up and your lips meet in the middle, both of you smiling into the kiss. You trail your hands up, getting a hold of the hairtye in his hair, tugging on it and unwrapping his bun to let it dangle free.

Miguel lets out a hum, a sudden pressure he didn't know was there being lifted off of him before pulling away.

"Thanks." He mutters and you nod, placing your head back down on his chest.

"You reek." You mutter, the stench of his sweat finally making its way to your nostrils and Miguel laughs, shaking his head.

"Deal with it. I'm not moving." He says, pulling you closer and closing his eyes.

You laugh lightly before closing your own eyes.

"Whatever." You mutter.