- Videogames -

A/N: I know Mason would never do this. This is just an imagine.

Requested

-----

You sigh as you watch Mason, who's sitting at the foot of the bed, start yet another round of whatever game he was playing.

You don't think you've ever been this bored in your life. You've tried to keep yourself distracted, moving from the bed to the floor, couch, fucking beanbag, basically everywhere in his room as you wait for him to give you attention.

He invited you over to his house around two hours ago and all he's done is play the dumb game.

This guy could care less about the fact he has a whole ass girl waiting for him on his bed.

You really wish technology didn't exist right now.

"Mason are you almost done?" You ask.

Mason doesn't even bother to turn and look at you, just nodding his head while staring at the game.

"Hold on, just a few more minutes." He says.

You roll your eyes at him. He said a few more minutes almost an hour ago.

"C'mon Brady, you're useless right now. I thought you were good at this." Mason says into the headset and once again, you roll your eyes.

Finally deciding enough is enough, you raise from your spot on the bed and stand infront of Mason.

"What are you doing? Move." He says annoyed, leaning to the side so he could see the screen. 

"Mason, your game can wait." You grumble.

Mason takes his eyes off the screen for a split second to glare at you before going right back to being glued at the game. 

You step to the side, blocking his vision once again, making Mason move to the other side. You continue to follow him, only making him grow more and more mad.

"Y/n, sit the fuck down. I can't see." He says, glaring at you.

You shake your head and step forward, snatching the controller from his hands.

"Hey—"

"No Mason. The game can wait." You say.

Mason stands up and snatches the controller back, ignoring your words.

"Mason." You groan, glaring at him. He just continues to ignore you. Annoyed, ou move, standing directly infront of Mason.

"Can you fucking move?!" He yells, pushing you out of the way with so much force you tumble into his dresser, knocking over someone the stuff that rest on top of it.

Mason doesn't even bother to send you a look before continuing on with his game.

"What the fuck Mason." You mutter.

You feel your lip begin to quiver lightly, your eyes watering before you push down your emotion and leave the room.

Making a few turns in the house, you find your way towards Brooke's room, knocking on the door.

"Come in!" She calls from the other side.

You open the door, stepping in.

Brooke takes notice in the saddened look covering your face, immediately rising from the bed she was relaxing on.

"Are you okay? Whats wrong?"

There it is.

Those words.