3.Brotherhood

The entire atmosphere was silent as Jimin heard the sound of the ECG machine, which made him believe that he was alone in his hospital room. He slowly opened his eyes, but quickly shut them again upon seeing his mother.

"Park Jimin, get up!" she screamed.

Confused, Jimin feigned a headache and pretended to have amnesia.

"Where am I?" he asked.

"I thought you cut your hand. Why does your head hurt?" his mother responded, rolling her eyes.

"Mummy, I--" Jimin tried to speak but couldn't find the words due to his anxiety.

"Why would you think we would let you die?" his mother shouted at him in anger.

Jimin's father entered the room and sat down beside him.

"Our baby just woke up, and you're already scolding him?" he reprimanded his wife.

"How are you feeling now, Jimin?" Mr. Park asked with concern.

"I'm okay," Jimin replied, feeling embarrassed as his mother continued to glare at him.

The doctor arrived to check on Jimin.

"Thank goodness he only cut his palm, so we were able to save him," the doctor said, patting Jimin on the back before leaving the room.

"Your son doesn't know how to commit suicide properly. He's dumb and useless," Jimin's mother shouted in anger, causing him to wrap himself in the blanket out of embarrassment.

"CAN YOU STOP BLAMING OUR SON?" Mr. Park shouted.

"I don't know why he attempted to commit suicide. I have given him everything he asked for. He has a big mansion to live in, and all our property belongs only to him. We have also arranged a marriage for him, all to make his life better. But your son, how could someone be so irresponsible? Did he even know what he was doing?" Mrs. Park teared up as she was clueless about Jimin's suicidal thoughts.

"And I'm talking here, he is still acting in front of me," she shouted, as Jimin had not brought up his issue with her.

"Because I want to escape from you," Jimin whispered, while tugging his father's shirt tightly with fear.

"What?" she asked him in disbelief.

"YOU ALWAYS GAVE ME WHAT YOU LIKE MUMMY. FROM FOOD TO STUDIES, IT'S ALL YOUR INTEREST. YOU NEVER ASKED ME WHAT I LIKE. AND I HATE FOLLOWING ALL YOUR DIET PLANS. I HATE BEING WITH YOU. I JUST WANT TO ESCAPE FROM THIS HELL. SO I CUT MY HANDS. I LOVE YOU, BUT I HATE YOU MORE," Jimin teared up and wrapped the blanket above him, not wanting to see his mother.

Mr. and Mrs. Park froze at his statement, as Mrs. Park had never expected that her son wanted to get away from her.

"Let's talk about this later, honey," Mr. Park dragged his wife to the exit.

Jimin slowly peeked from his blanket and sighed in relief, as he had finally conveyed his wishes to his mummy.

_

Jimin was excited to go back to his mansion and he thanked the nurses and doctors for taking care of him.

"Where is Mummy?" Jimin furrowed his brow when he found only his driver.

"Madam is waiting for you, Mr. Jimin," the driver replied and opened the car door for him.

Jimin nodded and entered the car. He enjoyed looking at the sky and breathing the fresh air.

As soon as the driver stopped the car, Jimin exited and started to run towards his bedroom. But he stopped in his tracks when he saw more lighting and flower decorations in his mansion. To add to the surprise, Jin appeared in front of him.

"Hyung?" Jimin pinched himself to check if Jin was real or not.

"Ah, you're real," Jimin said as he rubbed his skin and looked at his brother.

"Explain this to me, Jimin," Jin said, throwing his phone down.

Jimin was unsure and he stared at his screen. His hands twitched in shuddering when he saw his nude photos on his gallery and Jin has also read his conversation with Yoongi.

Jin dragged Jimin to his bedroom, while the latter just followed him silently.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PARK JIMIN? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? AND WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? " Jin then toasted a red gown and maid's dress which was sent by Yoongi to Jimin's face.

Jimin's heart clenched with pain, remembering those painful days of him wearing those girly gowns.

"Did he force you to send your nude pictures? Is that why you have committed suicide? " Jin left a tear as he can't take it anymore.

"Jimin, " Jin called softly and regrets for not being with his brother.But the latter pushed his hands.

"Why should I tell you? And I'M FUCKING GOING TO MARRY HIM, I CAN SEND HIM WHATEVER PICTURES I WANT! " He shouted back, which caused Jin, raise his hands at him.

"So you are now ready to slap me too? " Jimin left a tear, as his brother always against his will.

"Jimin, listen to me. Did he force you? You can share with me, hyung will--'

" Where were you hyung? Where were you all these years? I called you, and I missed you so much. Each time, when I feel alone, I missed you. I missed our fight and I missed your presence. But you were not there with me. Even I called you, two days back, I believe. But you have never called me back. At least a message? No, you never did. " Jimin started to tear up.

"Jimin, I agree, I didn't talk with you all these years. And I was just blank with my work. But please, give me a chance. I can be a good hyung for you. Please. And tell me that was Yoongi is forcing you. "

"Have you completed? " Jimin wiped his tears and gazed at Jin.

"Jimin, you can't share your picture with someone like that. It will be more toxic and trust me, I think he is after your body. He is not the right one. And tonight, you are getting married to Yoongi. And I don't want you to marry that bastard Jimin. Please, don't do this. And I'm here and Namjoon is here. We will take care of the rest. Just say No to this wedding. I will take care of you. Trust me. "Jin begged at him

" You have never been with me all these years and Mummy and Appa too. Even if Yoongi is after my body, then I'm happy. At least he is with me, right? Just stay away from me. " Jimin said and left him alone.

_

Namjoon patted Jin and consoled him.

"How could he ask for my brother's photo Joon? He is just 18. And was it right age to get married? " He teared up in front of his husband.

"It's ok honey, in this generation, these are all common. And I think, Jimin loves Yoongi, so I think Jimin didn't attempt to stop this wedding. "Namjoon stated.

"Then why did he committed suicide Joon? And Even though he is 18, he is still a baby Joon. Still, he is a kid and I'm afraid of what Yoongi will do to my brother. " Jin hugged him tightly and he was so clueless as to stop the wedding.

"I will never allow Yoongi to marry my brother." He wiped his tears and glared at the wedding decorations.

"Jin ah, no matter whatever you do, I'm with you" namjoon confessed which makes Jin smile a little.

"I love you Joonie"

"I love you too! "

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Will Jin stop this wedding? Or will Yoonmin get married? What will happen next? A big twist is waiting in the next chapter.

See you soon