28.Day out

Jimin

Kookie.. My husband?

Kookie

Yes?

Jimin

Shall we go for lunch
together? Please, my
Baby😭

Kookie

Now? Don't you have
class? And baby? 🤨

Jimin

I have Free period after
my lunch. So let's
go outside and we will
hangout together.
My baby 👶

Kookie

Ok, let's go.
And stop calling me as
baby😏

Jimin

Aiii!! Jolly!!
😸😸😸
You are the best husband
in the world.
I love you my baby👻

Kookie

Ok, see you🍒

Jimin giggled and he waited for his class to end.

______

Jimin couldn't contain his excitement as he packed his backpack, eagerly preparing for a day out. But little did he know, Eunwoo was lurking in the parking area, ready to whisk him away on an unexpected adventure.

"Baby, how long have I been waiting for you? Come, let's go out today," Eunwoo exclaimed, his eyes twinkling with anticipation as he grabbed Jimin's hand and led him towards his sleek car.

Jimin, taken aback by Eunwoo's sudden appearance, tried to protest. "Yah, Eunwoo, let me go!" he pleaded, but Eunwoo's strong grip prevented him from escaping.

"Stop protesting, or else I might just have to kiss you," Eunwoo threatened playfully, a mischievous glint in his eyes. Jimin's heart skipped a beat, and he found himself unable to resist Eunwoo's charm, choosing to remain in his grasp.

"You're so cute when you gulp like that," Eunwoo chuckled, ruffling Jimin's hair, prompting a playful swat from the sulking Jimin as they drove away.

Throughout the journey, Jimin sulked, his displeasure evident as he spent time with Eunwoo, who he wasn't particularly fond of. But Eunwoo, undeterred, tried to lift his spirits.

"Eat!" Eunwoo pointed at Jimin's plate, trying to entice him with a meal.

"I've lost my appetite," Jimin muttered, pushing his food towards Eunwoo.

"But I ordered your favorite brownie sizzler too. Don't you want that?" Eunwoo teased, a hint of mischief in his voice.

"Fine, I'll eat only that," Jimin begrudgingly agreed, his mouth watering at the thought of the delicious treat. He snatched the brownie from Eunwoo, his tongue darting out to wet his lips in anticipation.

Curiosity got the better of Jimin as he questioned Eunwoo's knowledge of his love for brownies.

"How do you know that I love brownies?" Jimin furrowed his brow, suspicious of Eunwoo's seemingly intimate knowledge.

Eunwoo chuckled and nonchalantly showed Jimin his Instagram page. "Are you stalking me?" Jimin exclaimed, his voice rising, causing the resort staff to turn their heads.