20.First Day in University

"Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot
At the body shop, doing something unholy
He lucky, lucky, yeah (ooh)
He lucky, lucky, yeah (ye-yeah) "

Jungkook was sound asleep in his room, his body curled up under the warm blankets when he was abruptly woken up by the sound of Jimin's voice. At first, he thought it was just his imagination playing tricks on him, but as the sound grew louder, he realized it was coming from the bathroom.

"Jimin, stop singing" Jungkook whined in his sleep and he pulled two pillows to cover his ears, but it was no use, as Jimin's singing echoed in the bedroom.

"FUCK" Jungkook tossed his pillows to the floor madly, as he couldn't get much sleep.

"Mmm, daddy, daddy, if you want it, drop the add'y (yuh)
Give me love, give me Fendi, my Balenciaga daddy
You gon' need to bag it up, 'cause I'm spending on Rodeo (woo)
You can watch me back it up, I'll be gone in the a.m
And he, he get me Prada, get me Miu Miu like Rihanna (ah)
He always call me 'cause I never cause no drama
And when you want it, baby, I know I got you covered
And when you need it, baby, just jump under the covers"

"PARK JIMIN, I CAN HEAR YOU. " Jungkook shouted, still sitting on his bed.

"Wait--Is he bathing in my bathroom? " Jungkook scoffed and he marched his way to his bathroom.

"PARK JIMIN,OPEN THE DOOR! " He knocked on the door, a bit harsh.

But Jimin was too busy singing along to his music and didn't hear Jungkook's shout.

"Oh-ee-oh-ee-oh, he left his kids at
Ho-ee-oh-ee-ome, so he can get that
Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot
At the body shop, doin' something unholy"

"I really need to make a lock for the bathroom." Jungkook thought to himself and he decided to bath in the guest room.

__

Jimin quickly got ready, took a shower, brushed his teeth, and put on his carefully chosen outfit. He wanted to make a good impression on his first day, so he decided to wear his best clothes. He put on a crisp white shirt, a black blazer, and a pair of dark blue jeans. He paired the outfit with his favorite pair of white sneakers and checked himself in the mirror.

Jimin couldn't help but feel a little nervous as he looked at himself. He had always been a good student and had never had any trouble in school, but university was a different ballgame. He knew he would have to work hard to keep up with the academic demands of university.

But despite his nerves, he was also incredibly excited. This was the start of a new chapter in his life, and he was eager to see what the future held.

"Perfect! " He looked satisfied in the mirror and he grabbed his new backbag, to headout for his university.

"Husband! " Jimin pouted when he couldn't find Jungkook in the living room.

He sniffed at the smell of kimchi and rice cake. His eyes melted when he found the breakfast was neatly placed on the dinning. He licked his lips and started eating.

"Food is where, Jimin is! " Jungkook commented behind Jimin, as he was all dressed up in his black tees and black cargo pants which is opposite style of Jimin.

He crossed both of his arms and noticed how Jimin got dressed up.

"My Husband! " Jimin smiled widely and he clapped both of his hands out of excitement.