46.HIDDEN LOVE-THE END

Jimin's POV

Kai kept asking me about the noticeable love bite on my neck in front of others.

"Stop it, Kai," I blushed and hurried towards my exam hall.

"Boys are always like this. " I heard my classmates commenting on me. What to do boys, out of all of you all, only Jungkook has stole my heart.

"Thank you," I smiled at the invigilator and began writing my answers with a joyful face. Meanwhile, I noticed the invigilator looking at me with an odd expression. How do I convey to them that I'm in love with my husband?

I chuckled at the thought of calling Jungkook my husband, a term I often used playfully, but today, it felt genuine.

The wind blew strongly against my face; spring was in the air, and the blooming flowers seemed to celebrate my love.

My mind focused on the answers while my heart was filled with thoughts of Jungkook.

It felt like he was a dream, and I recalled how he once rescued me from the police station. Was that all destiny's doing? Losing my credit card and meeting Jungkook again?

My mom used to say that if someone was meant for me, destiny would unite us. And my destiny was Jungkook.

"Are you writing your answers or scribbling?" the invigilator yelled, catching me off guard.

Oops, caught red-handed. I gave her a finger heart and continued writing.

As soon as the bell rang, I hurried towards the exit, overhearing my seniors discussing interviews with a lawyer.

Aish, I still had two years left to complete my degree. I thought as I was about to pass by them.

"JIMIN?" My class lecturer's voice called out to me.

"Yes?" I responded with a pout.

"Go and inform your senior classmates about their upcoming interviews at the placement center," she hurriedly instructed me.

But before I could protest, she had already left.

Huh, I was about to go to meet, my Jungkook. I pouted and hurried my ways to the exam hall, to call out my remaining seniors.

"Jungkook!" I called out his name as soon as I spotted him in the parking area; obviously, he was waiting for me.

I grinned and hurried toward him for a hug. However, just before I could embrace him, someone blocked my path. Ugh, why do so many obstacles appear in my love life? I whined, seeing Min Jun smirking at me.

"Are you okay, baby?" I heard Tae's voice.

"Baby?" Min Jun scoffed at the term,baby.

"I'm fine, Tae. Thanks. Bastard, where were your eyes?" I scolded Jun, catching him off guard.

"Jiminie, watch your language," I overheard Jungkook's voice. I blushed, momentarily forgetting he was with us.

"Our cafe owner is angry with us. If we're absent again, they might hire someone else. So, I'm here to drag you," Min Jun explained.

Why today of all days? I thought I could spend some time with Jungkook.

"I'll drop you both," Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison.