44.Going Wild

Jun, Jungkook, and Sweety were engrossed in their studies, preparing for their upcoming exams, while Jimin, Tae, and Hobi were already in the midst of their own exams. The atmosphere was tense, with everyone focused on their respective tasks.

As Jun struggled with a particular question, he turned to Jungkook for help. Pointing to the problem, he sought Jungkook's guidance. Meanwhile, Sweety couldn't help but steal glances at Jungkook, hoping for a chance to engage him in conversation. However, Jungkook was fully committed to assisting Jun, unaware of Sweety's hidden intentions.

Jun, ever observant, noticed Sweety's attempts and decided to playfully take advantage of the situation. Purposefully asking Jungkook for help, he strategically kept him engaged in teaching, allowing Sweety's hopes to be dashed.

Finally, the long-awaited bell rang, signaling the end of the exams. A mix of relief and worry filled the air as the friends anxiously awaited the results.

"Oh god, I wonder if Tae will pass or not," Jun fretted, concern etched on his face.

Jungkook's eyes darted around, awaiting Jimin's emergence from the exam hall. His worry for Jimin was evident as he couldn't bear the thought of his Jimin facing disappointment.

"Jungkook, can you drop me today? " She asked with hope.

"Umm!" Jungkook turned to respond to her request, but before he could utter a word, the voices of Hobi and Tae discussing their answers caught everyone's attention.

"BITCH, IT'S ANSWER B. " Hobi scoffed.

"B? I CIRCLED D" Tae slapped his forehead.

"Guys, stop discussing the answers!" Jun scolded, familiar with Hobi and Tae's habit of analyzing their exam responses together.

Curiosity piqued, Jungkook inquired about their exam experience. "How was the exam?"

"I'll definitely get some grace marks," Hobi confidently proclaimed, his optimism shining through.

"I'm sure I'm going to fail," Tae murmured, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

Jun pouted, saddened by Tae's lack of confidence in his own abilities.

Concerned for Jimin's well-being, Jungkook anxiously asked about his whereabouts. "Where is Jimin?"

"He was called in by his professor, and you know what, Jungkook? I think Jimin might fail too. Some of his classmates saw him crying while writing the exam," Hobi revealed, genuine concern lacing his words.

"He cried?" Sweety and Jun questioned in surprise, their reactions starkly different. While Jun was worried for Jimin, Sweety rolled her eyes dismissively.

"Yes, perhaps he already knows that he's destined to fail," Hobi sighed, his tone tinged with sadness.

Realizing the impact this might have on Jimin's mood, Jun proposed a solution. "Oh no, he's such a baby. Jungkook, you need to find a way to lift his spirits."

Jungkook, already burdened with worry for Jimin, nodded in agreement.

"Let me go and search for him by mys--"

"HUSBANDDDDD!" Jimin's voice thundered through the campus, cutting off Jungkook's words. The sheer volume of his exclamation caused heads to turn in their direction. Jimin came charging towards Jungkook, his laughter echoing in the air, until he leaped into Jungkook's arms, wrapping his legs around his waist.

Jungkook's heart swelled with joy as he caught Jimin effortlessly, his strong arms holding his beloved tightly. With a soft chuckle, Jungkook gazed into Jimin's flushed cheeks, his eyes shining with a mix of affection and anticipation. The sight left Jungkook both exhilarated and slightly disappointed, for he couldn't resist Jimin's infectious happiness.