30.The Turns

"What's the deal, Jun?" Jungkook snapped at his friend, growing annoyed by his incessant inquiries about Jimin. He could feel a sense of unease settling within him, unsure of what was happening with Jimin lately.

"Come on, spill the beans! What did you two get up to yesterday?" Jun prodded, unable to contain his curiosity.

Caught off guard, Jungkook found himself lost in his thoughts, reminiscing about the moments he and Jimin shared. And how Jimin feels about him.He inadvertently blurted out, "More than that."

Jun's eyes widened in disbelief, and he practically exploded with excitement. "What?! Did you two...? WOW!" he exclaimed, unable to contain himself.

Realizing his slip-up, Jungkook quickly moved to cover Jun's mouth, desperately trying to silence him. Panic washed over him as he became acutely aware of the professor calling his name.

"Jeon Jungkook?" The professor's voice boomed through the room, causing Jungkook to flinch and snap back to reality.

"Yes, sir?" Jungkook stammered, his nerves getting the better of him. He couldn't fathom why he was being summoned by Coach Rang.

"You're needed by Coach Rang," the professor announced, leaving Jungkook perplexed and apprehensive. He excused himself from the class, his mind racing with questions and uncertainty, as he made his way to the boxing arena.

The suspense hung in the air, intensifying Jungkook's anxiety as he wondered what awaited him in Coach Rang's domain.
______

Jungkook cautiously approached Coach Rang amidst the sea of wrestling students, his eyes landing on the coach as he trained Eunwoo.

"Coach," Jungkook called out, trying to grab his attention.

Coach Rang turned towards Jungkook, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Ah, you must be Jeon Jungkook," he mused, admiring Jungkook's physique. "You have a great body. How often do you work out?"

Caught off guard by the unexpected compliment, Jungkook stammered, "Uh, thank you. I work out about three times a week. But why did you call me here?"

Coach Rang's expression turned serious. "We've been reviewing the students' skills, and we discovered that you were a state wrestling champion. I was wondering if you would consider joining my class. I can mold you into a formidable wrestler."

Jungkook hesitated, his mind drifting back to his high school days when he dabbled in boxing. "I'm sorry, Coach, but wrestling isn't really my thing. I only participated in it for fun, and my true passion lies in gaming."

Eunwoo, who had been listening in, couldn't resist interjecting with a mocking tone. "Looks like he's scared of taking up wrestling. Not everyone can handle it."

Jungkook bit his inner cheek, his competitive spirit ignited. He retorted, "Perhaps someone needs to knock some sense into him to show him the challenges of wrestling."

Coach Rang intervened, trying to diffuse the tension. "Alright, enough, kids. What's with this attitude? Anyway, Jungkook, if you ever change your mind, I'd like you to consider competing at the national level. It could help you secure a sports quota for higher education."

Politely declining the offer, Jungkook replied, "I appreciate the offer, Coach, but I'm just not interested."

As he turned to leave, a commotion erupted among the students. "EUNWOO, JIMIN SENT YOU A TEXT!" one of them shouted, sending Eunwoo into a flustered frenzy.

"What?" Eunwoo exclaimed, scrambling for his phone.

Curiosity piqued, the students teased, "Hey, Eunwoo, spill the beans! What did you and Jimin do at the beach for three hours?"