13.Prison

"Husband,"

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat as he heard a small whisper behind him. He turned around and his eyes widened in shock as he saw Jimin standing inside the prison, wearing his grey hoodie with his arms crossed.

Jungkook's body ached all over, but he didn't let the pain stop him from rushing towards Jimin. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he approached the prison bars.

"Jimin, what happened?" Jungkook asked, his voice trembling with concern. He reached out to touch Jimin's hand through the bars, but the prison guard stopped him.

"Sir, you can't touch the prisoner," the guard said sternly.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as he glared at the guard.

"What did he do? Why is he here?" he demanded, his voice rising with anger.

The guard hesitated for a moment before answering, "Can we both talk? ."

"Save me from this prison, my husband" That's all Jimin could say with his head lowered

"I'm here, right? I'll bail you out," Jungkook reassured Jimin. But as he turned around,

"My Kookie!"

Jungkook stopped on his track when he heard a sniffing sound beside Jimin.

"You?" Jungkook backed away when he saw the landlord's daughter standing next to Jimin.

"Save me, Jungkook," she shuddered while scowling at Jimin.

"Save only me, Husband. Not her," Jimin raised his voice against her with a frown.

"Excuse me? Who are you to decide?" she spoke back.

"I don't have to explain again," Jimin sighed and darted at Jungkook, who was still in shock.

"Mr. Cop, please check my husband. He's freezing because of the coldness," Jimin requested the officer, and they dragged Jungkook inside the cabin.

______

Jungkook sat silently on his seat, still in shock from what he had just witnessed. The head cop called out to him, saying, "Mr Jeon Jungkook?"

He was so lost in my thoughts that he didn't respond immediately, and the cop got annoyed. He asked him,

 "Do you think this police station is your home? Does your husband not know how to respect the police? Or did he escape from a mental hospital?"

The cop's words shook him out of my daze, and he asked him, "Why did you arrest them?"

The cop let out a sigh and began explaining the reason behind the arrest of his husband and his friend.

Before 4 hours