34.Let Me Love You

Jungkook was about to hug Jimin, but he noticed a bowl, which Jimin was holding it to his chest, like it's a treasure.

He backed away and looked at the bowl.

"They are killing my Oswald, husband" With that Jimin burst into tears and hugged the small fish tank to his chest.

"OS--W? WHAT? " Jungkook furrowed,

__________

*1 hour before*

Jimin's taste buds had embarked on a culinary adventure, exploring a multitude of mouthwatering cuisines. But then, something peculiar caught his attention—an alluring stall that seemed to radiate an irresistible aura. Curiosity consumed him, and he approached the stall, determined to uncover the mystery behind this culinary masterpiece.

"What's this? Is it edible?" Jimin inquired, his eyes sparkling with anticipation, as he turned to face the chef.

"Yes, sir. You must try it. Once you taste it, you won't be able to resist its allure," the chef proudly proclaimed, exuding confidence in his creation.

"Wow, then bring me not one, but two plates! Allow me to savor this delight," Jimin giggled, his stomach rumbling in hunger, unable to contain itself any longer.

With a thick lick of his lips, he took a bite of the dish, and a wave of ecstasy washed over him. "Ummmm... This is heaven!" Jimin's mind transcended to celestial realms as he indulged in this gastronomic masterpiece. His taste buds danced with delight, rejoicing in the symphony of flavors. After relishing 18 dishes, this newfound delicacy instantly became his favorite.

"May I know the name of this extraordinary creation?" Jimin asked, his curiosity piqued.

"It's sannakji, a Korean raw dish, also known as hoe. It features a young live octopus cut into small pieces and served immediately," the chef proudly revealed, knowing that this dish was his crowning glory.

"Oct...opus?" Jimin's eyes widened in horror, and an overwhelming sensation of nausea engulfed him. He clutched his stomach, desperately fighting back the urge to vomit.

"Sir? Are you alright?" the concerned chef inquired, witnessing the sudden change in Jimin's demeanor.

In a fit of anguish and despair, Jimin's emotions overwhelmed him, and without a moment's thought, he delivered a resounding slap to the chef's face.

"How dare you cook my Oswald?" Jimin's voice trembled with a mix of anger and sadness, tears streaming down his face. In his world, an octopus was not a mere dish to be devoured; it was a magnificent creature to be revered and protected.

The chef stood in stunned silence, regretting washing over him as he realized the magnitude of his mistake.

As Jimin's tear-filled eyes scanned the bustling eatery, they landed upon a massive fish tank adorned with an array of magnificent creatures—octopuses, their tentacles swirling gracefully in the water. To him, it was as if he had stumbled upon his beloved Oswald, the charismatic octopus he had grown to adore while watching the POGO network.

Jimin's heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't contain his excitement. He pressed his hands against the glass, his eyes widening in sheer wonderment.

The octopuses swam and twirled, their movements resembling an underwater ballet. Each tentacle pulsated with life, as if conducting a mesmerizing symphony beneath the waves.

"Oswald, is that you?" Jimin whispered, his voice filled with awe. He could almost hear the familiar theme song from his favorite show playing in the background, as if this surreal moment had been plucked straight from his television screen.