27.Calling him with a nickname

MinJun stepped into the cozy Café, his heart beating with excitement as he knew it was his first day of work. He had always wanted to work in a café, and now that he had the chance, he was thrilled. But his joy was short-lived when he saw his boyfriend, Taehyung, sulking and huffing in the corner.

Taehyung was not pleased with the idea of his boyfriend working in the café. He believed that if MinJun needed money, he could provide him with all he needed, but not this part-time job. He even managed to join MinJun in the café, hoping to be by his side, but the café owner told him there were no vacancies available.

Determined to be with MinJun, Taehyung thought of asking the new boy to leave his job so that he could take his place. But MinJun pleaded with him to go home, telling him that it was his first day, and he needed to focus. However, Taehyung refused to budge and stayed put.

"I want a brownie and a strawberry milkshake with vanilla on top," Taehyung demanded, his tone demanding and insistent.

"Taehyung, please," MinJun whined, hoping his boyfriend would let it go.

"Why are you not taking orders? Do you want me to terminate you?" The shop owner shouted, making MinJun cringe.

With a heavy heart, MinJun dragged his feet to the counter and took Taehyung's order, trying to hide his embarrassment. "One strawberry milkshake with vanilla and a brownie, correct?" he confirmed, his voice barely audible.

"Yes, but I need a few kisses on my lips for the better sweetness," Taehyung teased, his grin wicked and mischievous.

MinJun's face turned beet red as he covered it with the menu, running back to the counter as fast as he could. Taehyung chuckled to himself, pleased with how he could make his boyfriend flustered.

The café was abuzz with activity, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods filling the air. The clatter of dishes and the hum of conversation added to the cozy atmosphere. MinJun tried to focus on his work, but his mind kept wandering back to Taehyung, who was sitting in the corner, watching him intently.

Finally, when his shift was over, MinJun breathed a sigh of relief. He rushed to Taehyung, who enveloped him in a tight embrace. "You did great," Taehyung whispered, his eyes shining with pride.

And for MinJun, that was all that mattered.

_______

Jimin's heart was pounding as he stepped into the enchanting Cafe Rush. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods enveloped him as he looked around, marveling at the delightful treats on display. He licked his lips, already imagining the sweet tastes on his tongue.

"Welcome to Cafe Rush. Please take your seat, sir," a staff girl said, bowing as she gestured towards an empty table.

Jimin nodded gratefully and took a seat, still dazzled by the surroundings. It wasn't long before he realized that he was here to work, and he quickly made his way to the staff room, where he met the shop owner, a handsome young man who was already working at the cafe.

"Min Jun, meet Park Jimin. He is the one I was telling you about. And Jimin, meet Min Jun. He will be working here too. So, better you both get along well," the cafe owner introduced them.

"Hello," Jimin waved, but he couldn't help but notice the way Min Jun was staring at him. His cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and he brushed his hair back in a graceful, almost theatrical gesture.

"I know I look more than your imagination, but please, I hate when someone stares at me too long," Jimin said, as if he were a superstar accustomed to the attention.

"I'm not staring, you're wearing the apron on the wrong side," Min Jun said, trying to hide his infatuation.

"Oops, then help me to do it, kid," Jimin said, pouting as he leaned towards Min Jun.