40.Confession

Jimin's heart raced as he touched his trembling lips, still in disbelief over the whirlwind of emotions that had unfolded just moments ago.

"Did he kiss me? Was it our actual kiss?" Jimin's heart reached and he looked in the direction of where Jungkook disappeared.

He mustered the strength to make his way towards the bedroom, where Jungkook stood stoically at a table, seemingly unaffected by the intensity of their encounter.

"What was that all about?" Jimin's voice quivered with a mix of confusion and frustration, desperately seeking answers. But Jungkook, in an infuriating display of indifference, chose to completely ignore him, as if he were invisible. The rejection ignited a fiery anger within Jimin, intensifying his desire for resolution.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Jimin's voice reverberated through the room, laced with a potent combination of hurt and rage. Unable to bear the coldness any longer, he seized Jungkook's t-shirt, forcefully turning him to face him, demanding his attention.

Jungkook swiftly wrestled his hands free from Jimin's grasp, refusing to engage with him. But Jimin's determination would not be deterred. He had reached his limit, his patience shattered like fragile glass.

"I AM TALKING TO YOU, JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jimin's voice cracked, a mix of desperation and longing seeping through his words. He desperately searched Jungkook's eyes, hoping to find a trace of understanding, but all he discovered was an enigmatic gaze that further deepened his confusion.

"What do you want?" Jungkook retorted, his voice dripping with icy disdain, as if Jimin's very presence was an inconvenience to him.

"Why did you kiss me?" Jimin's voice trembled, teetering on the edge of vulnerability. The question hung in the air, laden with unspoken desires and uncharted territories.

"And why did you kiss back?" Jungkook scoffed, his tone laced with bitterness and a tinge of self-preservation. He deflected the question, refusing to expose his own raw emotions.

"Because you made me," Jimin's voice quivered with a mixture of defiance and yearning, his words uttered like a confession of guilt and surrender.

"Bless you then, and get out," Jungkook's sarcastic chuckle cut through the tense atmosphere, slicing into Jimin's wounded heart. His words dripped with mockery, casting aside any semblance of care or affection.

"Why do I have to go? It's my room too," Jimin's voice held a faint glimmer of defiance, a reminder that he, too, had a stake in their shared space.

"Seriously, sir? Since when was it your room?" Jungkook's words landed like a cruel blow, eroding Jimin's sense of belonging. The sharp sting of dismissal seared through his veins, fueling his resolve to fight for what was rightfully his.

"Since we are married, I too have equal shares in all your assets. Remember, I'm a law student," Jimin's voice turned icy cold, a shield to protect his shattered heart. He drew upon his knowledge of the law, wielding it as a weapon to assert his rights, unwilling to be trampled upon.

"Oh, yes. My princess. Then I will take my leave," Jungkook's words dripped with a frigid disdain, leaving behind a lingering bitterness. He turned on his heel, exiting the bedroom without a backward glance, leaving Jimin to grapple with the shattered fragments of their hidden love.

________

Hobi, sat alone at the dimly lit bar, his face a canvas of sorrow. Tears streamed down his cheeks, mixing with the alcohol he had been consuming relentlessly. Empty bottles littered the table in front of him, evidence of his desperation to drown his pain.

His voice cracked as he slurred his words, "One more shot, please," he pleaded with the bartender, his voice heavy with despair. The bartender hesitated, fearing the consequences of denying his club owner's request.