26.Ignoring each other

Jimin's POV

As I stood outside Jungkook's apartment, I couldn't help but feel nervous. I knew I had pushed him too far this time, and I was afraid of what was to come.

"Relax Jimin. Don't be nervous. He was the one who provoked you. So don't be sorry. " I said to myself before,took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, bracing myself for what lay ahead.

I twisted the door knob of our apartment, no its his apartment. I walked into the living room, feeling a knot in my stomach.

I found Jungkook was in the kitchen, cutting vegetables, and I could hear the sound of the knife hitting the cutting board. It made me even more nervous.

I felt a lump form in my throat as I watched him work, he caught me,makes me to jerk at our sudden eye contact. I wondered what he was thinking about me. His expression was unreadable, and it only made me more nervous.

"Relax Jimin. Relax" I said to myself and tried to walk cooly like a model waking in Met Gala.

But as I got closer, I noticed how he was cutting the vegetables like he is going to chop me with those big knifes.

"Is he going to kill me?" I stare at him like a puppy being scolded. I could feel my eyes beginning to well up with tears, and I tried my best to hold them back.

Jungkook poked his inner cheeks, making me feel even more nervous. I knew he was angry with me, and I didn't blame him yet he deserves my treatment. I was still waiting for his sorry but this little bitchy bitch is so rude. I hate him to the core but I like him 1℅ and I'm still thinking about what is the 1% of him, making me to like him?

I shrugged my thoughts and I tried to talk with him.

"Anneyong!" I whispered softly which is barely audible. But as expected this bitch isn't looking at me. I pout at him and All I could do was stand there, feeling like the smallest and most insignificant creature in the world.

Just then, Yumi, the landlord's daughter, called out to me from the couch. "Hey baby, what's wrong?" she asked, munching on popcorn. I was relieved to have someone to talk to and quickly went to sit with her on the couch, away from Jungkook's eyes.

I ran to her in a speed of light, as my train is waiting for me. I jumped on the couch and nuggled onto her arms, like a baby kangaroos wants to hide under her mothers embrace.

Wait, did I say myself as kangaroo? Do I look like a kangaroo🦘? Who cares, kangaroo looks cute though! The way he jumps better than those cute little bunny.

"PARK Jimin? " she shouted at me making me snap out of my thoughts.

"Huh? Yes?" I blinked at her and she smiled, offering me a handful of popcorn which she playfully used to block my mouth.

"No----o-n----" I pouted as my small mouth is filled with this sweet and Carmel Popcorn. I munched the popcorn while side glaring at Jungkook who is also staring back at me with his intense gaze.

"Mummy!" I exclaimed, feeling a shiver run down my spine as Jungkook's gaze fell upon me. For a moment, he looked like a vampire in my eyes. I clung to Yumi like a koala, causing her to drop all the popcorn on the floor.

Jungkook's irritation was palpable as he looked at the mess on the floor. He let out an exasperated sigh and spoke with a stern tone, "Both of you, clean up this mess before dinner."

With that, he left the room, leaving Yumi and me alone to clean up the mess we had created. We pouted each other and reluctantly started picking up the popcorn from the floor.