6.Separate

"Divorce?" Jimin mouthed as though he had not yet recovered from his wedding.
Just then it hits his brain about he got married last time, and it was not with Yoongi but with Jungkook.

"M-e and Ju-ngkook? " Jimin uttered still confused and felt dizy from the yesterday's event.

He could hear his family members arguing with each other, and he sensed a death glare from Yoongi, which made him shiver in pain.

"Are you a mother? How can you ask your son to get a divorce? Would you do the same if you were married?" Jin shouted, causing everyone to turn towards their conversation.

"Jin, don't forget that I was the one who allowed you to marry Namjoon, and I know what is best for my sons," their mother interjected, her tone firm.

As for Jimin, he was overwhelmed with emotions. He couldn't believe that his family was discussing divorce so soon after his wedding, and he felt torn between his loyalty to his husband and his loyalty to his family. He didn't know what to do or say, so he stayed silent, hoping that the argument would come to an end soon.

"DON'T COMPARE MY HUSBAND TO THAT USELESS SHIT.AND STOP IT MOM, WHY ARE YOU INTERFERING IN JIMIN'S LIFE, LET JIMIN LIVE WITH JUNGKOOK. I'M SURE HE WILL TAKE CARE OF HIM MORE THAN US. " Jin screamed his lungs out aloud against his mother.

"Honey, are you out of your mind? How could you do this to your son? He just got married last night! And here you are, asking him to get a divorce? Are you out of your mind?" Mr. Park exclaimed, clearly worried.

"Are you all finished? Can I talk now?" She paused and said, "I only want what's best for my son. Who is Jungkook? Where did he come from? I heard he's still in college and won't be inheriting his family business. How can he take care of my son? His life is already in trouble to settle his life! Do you think I will let a worthless person marry my son? Especially someone like Jimin? No, I won't allow my Jimin to be with him!" She stated, while Namjoon couldn't control his anger.

"It's okay," Jungkook held Namjoon's hands tightly and gestured for him not to interfere in their family problem.

"What?" Jin couldn't believe this was the reason behind his mother's concern.

"Well, can I share my point of view here?" The lawyer approached them.

"Yes, Mr. BEN," Mr. Park said.

"Well, Jungkook and Jimin got married last night. According to the law, we can't apply for a divorce. It has more steps to be followed. Whether you like this marriage or not, it doesn't matter. But they have to live together for at least one year. Since both of them are 18+, their opinion is important in getting a divorce. And you know more about the law than me, Mr. Park," he finished his sentence.

The whole family was left speechless. Jin thanked God for saving Jimin's marriage, while Yoongi left the home after the lawyer's statement.

Jimin sighed in relief after Yoongi's departure, and Mrs. Park caught his gaze, noticing how much more stress-free her son looked.

"Jimin, pack your things, we are moving," Jin stated, dragging Jimin to his bedroom, while Namjoon and Jungkook exited the mansion to go home.

Mrs. Park collapsed on the floor, unable to believe what was happening around her.

"Honey, do you really think Yoongi would have been the perfect match for our Jimin? That guy tormented our son by sending his pictures! I couldn't even imagine how much our son must have struggled all these days," Mr. Park said, wiping away his tears, as Mrs. Park continued to weep.

"Our Jimin is going to live his own life. Please don't argue with him anymore. Let him be who he is," he patted her gently.

_