Prologue

" Sir, you have a visitor from India ".

The man nodded at his servant as he sat on his bed detangling his arms from his wife and kissing her forehead, as she resumed sleeping.

A servant helped his employer to put on his robe as the man made his way towards the living room, the silence prevailed as rest of the servants bowed at their employer with courtesy.

A worried man waiting in the living room, stood up as the presence of the owner of the estate  stepped in the living room.

He hastily kissed the mans' knuckles and bowed " Don Wellington it's an absolute privilege of mine that you graced me with your presence at this hour ".

" Let's sit, shall we? " His voice boomed with intimidation as the man in front of him nodded in agreement.

" For your kind information Mr. Singhania , I'm no longer the don ; my son is and to what do i owe your presence at this hour , is there any problem? " , the body language of the man gave away the answer.

" Mr. Wellington, my daughter she's in danger ".The man seated in the high chair hummed to let the man continue.

" The Russian Mafia don is after her, he wants to marry her and i can't let him do that. Her life will be finished".

The man knew, what he's referring to, the Russian don was the worst and was known for his promiscuous habits and his lack of respect towards the mafia organisations around the world. He was known for his abuse towards woman and his wrath upon young mafia princesses. But he never proposed anyone for marriage , so this was indeed a serious issue.

The man cried in front of the retired don " I can't lose her, she's my only child and she's mute for God's sake, that evil spawn of devil will use her and dispose her of Or worse will use her as his slave. I can't let that happen. Please help me ".he joined his hands as he pleaded the don.

" So, what is it that you ask from me? "

" For my daughters protection that's all i ask, in return I'll give you anything you want". The man sobbed desperately, the don's ears perked up at his request.

" Okay, I will protect your daughter in exchange of an alliance with the Indian and American Mafia ".he stated.

" And how will you solidify our alliance? " The man asked. The man in robe smirked.

"My son will marry your daughter ".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's it for the prologue, do let me knoww

Ps : I love you all.