BONUS CHAPTER

(This is the glimpse of what will happen in the distant future).

The beeps of various screen monitors ,an oxygen supply and a heavy screen of glass now separated the two lovers

The beeps of various screen monitors ,an oxygen supply and a heavy screen of glass now separated the two lovers .One slept in induced sleep whereas,  the other couldn't sleep for days.

Machines tried their very best to keep whatever left in her alive.

Agatha gave a sad smile to her master and asked " You need to eat something my boy ".

The disheveled face of his gave a clear indication of his torments . Grabbing his hair in a fist he kept his head down , tears always seemed at bay as he saw his love of life hanging on a thin thread of fate.

A moment passed as he reflected on all their happy moments , he cursed her God asking him ' How could he do this to her ?' Every damn day.

He was waiting for a moment of relief from this constant ache of his heart that just didn't seem to subside . He cried for days.

Even though he cursed god he would sit in the chapel for hours just to be in the good graces of god. He prayed incessantly,  ardently and honestly. He prayed not only to revive her body but also his own soul that now rested in her breath.

He can't imagine life anymore without her . His thoughts were interrupted when.

Numerous alarm bells rang from her room as every doctor and nurse rushed inside to help her.

His emotions got the better of him ad he screamed to know what's happening.

What he heard next shook his entire existence......

Okay so that's it for now. I have been brainstorming ideas and nothing seems to help ,I'm trying to right more and hopefully in near future I hope to give you guys a few long chapters. Thank you very much for your consistent support. I hope to meet you guys very soon....

Bye...

Spread love not hate ❤️.