Chapter 18

My kitten looks beautiful while sleeping

My kitten looks beautiful while sleeping .

We were in our jet and as soon as we took off my pretty little wife slept. Of course I'm not blaming her cause she was pretty tired after I fucked her good and on top of that told her that we are leaving for our honeymoon.

She was a bit overwhelmed to say the least and she deserves all the rest. The one creature that also thought to sleep was luna and always had to sleep in her arms . Why ? Just to piss me off.

I shrugged it off quickly . I only need to focus on the positive.

As soon as the jet touched down to our destination I picked my kitten in my arms making a small frown appear on her face , slowly waking her up. Damn I should've been more careful.

Slowly lifting her heavy lids to see me while I cocooned her in my arms with a blanket keeping her warm . Pressing a small kiss on her forehead I cuddled her back to sleep.

Mmmm

Mmmm. Warm . And smells so musky.

I opened my eyes to see my husband , whose sleeping in a peaceful slumber.
Kissing the tip of his nose I looked at his face. He always has a habit of sleeping without a shirt . Not that I mind. Ughhh I need to stop.

Moving my fingertips in a lazy manner through his tattoos as he layed on my chest , his warm breath fanned across my neck steadily.

My secret exploration has now come to a close as he opened his eyes.

Groaning in a husky pitch . There goes my heart.

" Darling why didn't you wake me up " . He continued while giving me soft kisses on my neck. How will I answer that if he keeps on doing this .

" I haven't been up for long. "

" As you say my wife, now come on I need to show you something ". He quickly picked me up in his arms after putting on his shirt.

As soon as he moved the curtains I  lost all my breath .