Chapter 13

I love kissing my husband

It's only 6 am in the morning and we are at it again. Not that we both mind.
He came home at 5 :30 am after landing in New York from San Francisco. I really missed him.

Just the way he holds me makes me tingles to my nether region between my thighs , I know what it means but I don't know if I'm ready for it though , we're dancing on a very thin line between losing our goddamn minds and finally giving into these feelings that we're both feeling. I know that he's waiting for me to allow him and that makes him more and more swoon worthy .

Never in a lifetime I would've imagined getting married after what happened. But here I am , married to the most considerate mafia boss . Those words never go together but for him they just fit right .

He detached his lips from mine , making me huff in anger . Slowly brushing the tendril of my  hair and tucking it neatly, he held my chin up he spoke in his hoarse voice.

" Darling, if I knew this would be the welcome gift I would've come back much sooner". I lightly jabbed his shoulder as he chuckled.

" Why would you say that  so casually? You know I missed you ".

Fuck me

Fuck me. My kitten missed me . The meeting with the syndicate made my whole week full of meetings with all the major mafia families . A lot of disturbances have been coming from Russia. The fucking bratva , the syndicate  have always been against the bratva . Their ways have never been accepted by us.

These fuckers think human  trafficking is good . They never understand that trading humans isn't a noble deed.

Moving on.....

When I softly held her cheeks in my palms , she blushed profusely ; I slowly pecked her cheeks , her nose ,  the corner of her lips , she exhaled heavily  as I continued  towards her eyes , she softly closed them as I pecked each one.

I roamed my hands slowly from her shoulders , she breathed in heavy breathes as I tried to remember every  crevice of her curves , every time my fingers  roam over her skin ; the goosebumps make a presence and her constant rubbing of her thighs indicated how much she was actually  turned on .