Chapter 8

The constant hym of chiming bells woke me up from my slumber

The constant hym of chiming bells woke me up from my slumber. I groaned pushing further into my pillow. Wtf is happening. Mmmmm Jasmine.

What in the actual fuck.  Where is the smell of Jasmine coming from?

I sifted my hands through the bed sheets only to realise Alaya is not here .

That woke me up from my trance and I immediately opened my eyes . She's not here. Did something happen to her ?

Last night I had the best sleep ever . Of course with her in my arms.

Pushing my hair back , standing up and wrapping my robe around me .I followed the sound of bell chiming,  it was very to and fro and not very strong. 

Some servants stopped working after seeing me but after giving a nod they continued with their work.

My eyes landed on Agatha , whose eyes were fixed on the person standing with her back on front of us.

" What is she doing?" I asked Agatha , only startling her as I shushed her to not disturb my kitten.

" Master , she's  praying ; she woke  up pretty early in the morning and asked for a space in the north of the house and since the living room was in that direction I showed her the way  and she placed an idol on a table top and also went to the garden to get flowers and decorated it ." So my kitten is religious.

I wanted to ask more but the motion of the bell stopped in her hand and she swerved her neck back to check the disruption. Only making my heart stop in that process.

Damn.

She looked  like a goddess , from behind I could see the blood roses on her hair fixed with an updo. And the long piece of green cloth wrapped around her curves , adding more grace to her overall body. But when she looked at me ; that was my end game.

As soon as her eyes met mine , a scarlet blush appeared on her place . She immediately grabbed the end of the cloth she was wearing and covered her head only to coke close to me and started circular motion and applied a red powder on the apex of my forehead and sprinkled some rice on my forehead . I'm confused now. My eyes trailed towards Agatha as she was ,as confused as I was.

 My eyes trailed towards Agatha as she was ,as confused as I was