Bonus chapter

Jake and Alaya laid under the tree's shadow as they sat in the backyard of the countryside home

Just after Jake got done with his work , he searched for his wife only to find her painting the landscape.

He observed how she painted with perfection , while looking at the view with seriousness .

Without disturbing her he sat close to her , if it isn't for luna who meowed at him in displeasure,  Alaya wouldn't have noticed him.

She put her canvas aside as she gave a kiss to him and hugged his frame.

" You're done with work right ?"  . She asked with hopeful eyes . Making Jake swoon over her once again.

Holding her cheeks in his palms he kissed her deeply, they both basked in the warmth they felt in each other's embrace. 

When they parted he said " Yes , my darling  I'm done with work and you have all of my undivided attention. "

Jake chuckled looking at the happiness on her face.

An idea occurred inside Alaya's mind as she quickly brought out another canvas and paints.

" Do you want to paint with me ?"

Jake immediately agreed as she painted both of their palms and she instructed him to lay it on the canvas after which she did the same placing her different coloured hand print on top of his and after drying she wrote Alaya ♡ Jake in  the middle and at the bottom the date.

Jake's heart swelled with love , he has never something so romantic and to take it to a notch higher he borrowed her colour mixing scalpel tool to carve on the tree bark that they laid their backs on .

Alaya looked at him curiously as he carved a heart and between it he wrote A+ J.

She loved the effort he made and they clicked a Polaroid to add it to their collection of memories back at home.

They both laughed as they danced under the tree as Luna looked at them  not getting the sense of why they were dancing without music.

Maybe they didn't need music because when you're in love all the sounds of nature are your music including the heartbeat of your loved one.

.
.
So this is something that I wanted to add .

I hope you guys like the short bonus chapter.

I'll see you guys soon.

Bye..