Chapter 2

A very annoyed Jake sat opposite to his parents in their lavish private jet on their way to India

" Dad, I still don't understand what was the need of fixing the marriage, you could've acquired their men or better bases or their shipments. Why are you making me the sacrificial lamb? Madre aren't you gonna say anything? " He huffed in annoyance, massaging his temple. For him this marriage was no more than an end to his playboy habits, for the most part he loved the mafia business but a man has needs.

" Don't raise your voice first, second I took this decision after a lot of thought so you better get your mind in track and marry that girl, for all that i know that the Indian mafia helped your grandmother and kept her safe when your grandfather was at war with those russians. "

" Yes, jake atleast meet them they are quite nice people and have been our allies for a very long time at that too, but i myself have to see the daughter ". His mother Elena tried assuring jake.

" What do you mean you have to see her, haven't you met her before? Madre? Padre? " He stared confused.

" No, we haven't " His father, Alex stated.

" WHAT? " jake roared, now the water has reached above his head, how could they even think about getting him married to a girl past the seven seas, who they have not met but also have never seen before.

His parents though , were somehow calm in this situation cause they knew the type of people they were and hoped that their daughter will be good match for their son but who knew they were going to hand over an angel to a devil.

Where, the parents thoughts were clouded upon their sudden decision. Jakes mind was busy with the thought ' what if the girl turns out to be ugly? ' .

With many questions in mind, the journey past the seven seas to India was surely a chaotic one for the American mafia.

Stretching like a Cheshire Cat, I woke up at the sound of the pilot announcement, whose voice was to incomprehensible for me after consuming way too many glasses of whiskey last night

The plane touched on the ground, as we were welcomed by the warm weather of New Delhi.

Throughout the car ride my whole family stayed quiet cause damn I was tired and in need of some good sleep getover the jetlag .

Our final destination, was the Singhania mansion , which was protected by both of our forces, which made me curious to ask " Why's our forces guarding their house? "

" It's a part of the alliance contract ".his answer was pretty vague and didn't gave away anything.

The cars came to a stop, as we all made out of our cars to the two people who were standing at the door to welcome us.

A man about 45 years old, with salt and pepper hair with a brown skin tone , brown eyes and wearing a suit but with tension lines marrying his forehead, he was infact worried about something and his eyes also couldn't hide that.

With him a women in her forties stood in a traditional saree with bangles on her wrist , she had very soothing facial features with black hair, fair skin tone and jet black eyes, but her constant struggling with her bangles gave away her sense of nervousness.

" Welcome Mr. & Mrs. Wellington to our home and of course don Wellington, we hope you had a comfortable flight please come in ".huh good they have some manners.

" Thank you Mr. &Mrs. Singhania for asking and yes we had a comfortable flight ".

Upon reaching the interiors of the house, the large hallways separated into the living room and the dinning hall, we sat in the living room as the servants brought refreshment. A meow brought me back from my observations.

A chubby persian cat with bright blue eyes sat at my feet, wagging it's tail lazily. Staring at me as if I was going to pull a fucking trigger on her. I hate pets. And this cat is annoying the fuck out of me.

Mr. &Mrs. Singhania seem to notice our staring contest but before they could say anything the cat peed on my shoe. PEED ON MY SHOE.

" Luna " . They both scolded the cat in unison.

Oh, so this bitch of a cat has a name.Gone are my handstitched hermes shoes . As soon as I stood up, a small body collided with me and scooped up the cat in her arms. Before I could say anything I was interrupted.

" Alaya " Mr. Singhania called in a calm voice, a complete 360° from his previous tone.

The figure sitting before me stood with the cat and turned to look at me.

I knew one thing at that time for sure, I'm fucked.
.
.
.

Do like the chapter if you reached the end and follow me on Instagram @ sanchitamaji_04

Spread love not hate❤.

Bye 😘.