Night Shift ~3

Your POV

After all the kids had gone, and it was officially closing time. Also meaning it was officially time for you to start your patrol. You looked at your fazwatch, 10:30. This was gonna be a long night. "Just so you know," Vanessa started, "the animatronics are going to be on free roam just about every night. So don't get too spooked if you see them out of their rooms."

"Huh, okay. Thanks for telling me." You said before Vanessa gave you a head nod, walking away. You looked at your Fazwatch for your tasks Vanessa said would be on there. To your surprise, there were only a few, probably due to the fact that this was your first night.

-Clean up the main stage for any remaining trash.
-Do a maintenance check of all the animatronics
-Fix Broken/dim Daycare lights

Well, let's get working.

***

You had just finished sweeping the main stage of all the garbage and it was time for you to do a maintenance check for the robots. You took out your flashlight and started walking around trying to find the animatronics, which was very difficult, seeing how abnormally large this place was. After you turned another wrong corner, you were officially lost.

You let out an aggravated huff. "Ya lost sweetheart?" You heard a familiar deep voice say. You turned around and flashed your flashlight at him. "Uh, maybe just a little bit..." You said, trailing off. You realized how close you were to him, and how...tall he was. He was at least 7 feet tall, about 7'5. Makes y/h (your/height) seem short.

"Well, where ya headed?" He asked, his southern drawl becoming more apparent as he talks. "Parts and Service, I have to run a maintenance check on you guys." You said, looking up from your Fazwatch. "And since you're here, I can do you first." You said, walking over to Parts and Service. "Parts and Service is the other way Cher~" He said with a light chuckle. "I knew that..." You said before following him.

Monty's POV

I saw Y/n wandering aimlessly throughout the Pizzaplex. I can help her, I just wanna an excuse to talk to her anyway...  I thought, walking over to her. She let out a huff of air before I decided to say something. "Ya lost sweetheart?" I asked, leaning against a nearby wall. "Uh, maybe just a little bit..." Y/n said, shining their flashlight at me.

"Well, where ya headed?" I asked her. "Parts and Service, I have to run a maintenance check on you guys." She responded, looking up from her Fazwatch. "And since you're here, I can do you first." She added, walking in the wrong direction. "Parts and Service is the other way Cher~" I said with a light chuckle. "I knew that..." She mumbled, following me.

***

We both entered the protective cylinder before I sat down on the seat. Y/n grabbed a chord and a laptop before hopping on my lap. She popped open my chest plate and plugged me into the laptop. She started typing stuff into the keyboard, focused on the screen in front of her. I saw how she tried her best to follow instructions on the screen as it was her first night. She looks kinda cute when she's focused. I thought to myself, watching her work. "And you're all done big guy! Everything looks good." She said, unplugging me and closing my chest plate.

"Thanks." I said with a smile. "Oh! Monty, could you do me a favor?" She asked getting up. "Anythin' for you sweetheart." I replied, looking at her. "Uh, c-could you send in the others when you leave...please...?" She asked, scratching the back of her head. "Of course, I'll send 'em right in." I responded, giving her a smile before walking out.

Your POV

This robot shouldn't be getting me flustered...You thought to yourself as Monty left. Once Monty left the room Freddy came in shortly after. Once you fixed him up, you told him to send in the others. Roxy and Chica both came in, whispering and giggling to each other. "What's up with you two?" You asked, putting your hands on your hips. Something was definitely up. Chica started giggling before Roxy spoke up. "So...what's up with you and Monty, huh?" Roxy said, trying to hold back her laugh.