Chaos ~28

Enjoy this Monty picture I drew, please appreciate that this is pure pen and alcohol marker and did not use ANY pencil 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 (you may now enjoy the story)

Your POV

Jade held the blade close to your neck, ready to slice. "Not yet." A familiar voice spoke. Your eyes widened. "Oh no." You said, your stomach dropping. "Miss me that much Y/n?" Nathan remarked, walking towards you as Jade let go of your neck.

He grabbed your face roughly and forced you to stare into his icy blue eyes.

"You're coming with me." He said, giving you a menacing smile."But I wanted to-" Jade started. "Well that's too bad because I'm doing it." He spat back. Jade bit her tongue while shooting him a glare. Nathan directed his attention back to you.

"I remember kissing those lips." He said, looking down at you.

You bit his hand, making him let your face go briefly. "You bitch!" He exclaimed before slapping you across your face. You winced from the contact. "Do it again and I'll make your death even more painful." He scowled.

"SILENCE" A voice boomed from behind you. "The girl will stay here while this place goes up in flames for the last time. Harm her, and you will not get your reward." The gravely voice commanded. Nathan let go of your face with a scoff.

"The explosives are planted and ready." You heard Vanessa's voice echo from Jade's walky-talky. "Don't worry Y/n, your soul will go to good use~" Jade cooed as she left the room to respond, motioning Nathan to come with her. Were you going to die here? Was Monty going to find you? All these thoughts raced through your mind but you remembered Brianna was still down here with you. Gregory won't see her again. He'll have no family. He might not even make it out of the building.

Someone came through the door.

"Let's get you back to your room." Chris said, pulling you out with him. You sure were getting dragged around a lot. You were so angry with Chris, he led you down here. And now you might die down here. Once you walked out of the room you were pulled into a strong embrace. You thought Chris had hugged you until realizing this person was much bigger.

Monty found you.

You gasped in surprise and hugged him back tightly. Chris cleared his throat to get your attention. You both completely ignored him and kept holding each other in silence, soaking up each other's presence.

"Okay listen, we don't have a lot of time before they set off the explosives and the building goes up in flames." Chris said, annoyed.

"We needa get out and warn the others." Monty added, holding your arms as he pulled away. "We can't leave." You told him, shaking your head. "Why not?" Monty asked confused.

"Gregory's sister is down here." You explained with widened eyes.

"Shit." Monty cursed after making a 'tsk' sound. "If we save her it needs t' be quick, like, right now," He responded. "Okay let's go." You confirmed. "Great idea team!" Chris said, left out of the conversation.

You led Monty in the direction you think Brianna was taken. You heard muffled crying as you made your way through the corridors. You came to the end of the hallway and stood in front of the last door; Brianna had to be behind this door since her cries were louder here. You tried the door but it was locked. Chris then did a winx transformation (I'm joking, but that would be kinda funny).