A JUICY REWARD FOR YALL

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 50k+ READS. I can never thank you guys enough for the love you've given this book. 💕💕💕💕

As a reward, I caved in, here I am writing yet ANOTHER spicy smut for you guys. Ngl...I've read like all the really good Monty smutty stories so I mayyyyy or may not be feeding myself in this process. 😇😇

The reason I'm posting this late is because...
Drumroll please

IT IS MY BIRTHDAY 🥳🥳🥳 (June 27th)
Accept this as a Birthday Present for myself but also to you 🤩💕🫶🏽

(Have fun trying to guess my age in the comments)

Anyway, enjoy this smut-shot (requested by basically all of y'all 💀)

p.s: y'all asked me to make it kinky so...be prepared.

be prepared

Your POV

You and Monty had just gotten back from a tiring walk that was meant to be relaxing. You and Monty had a heated argument over something stupid and now both of you were exhausted. You didn't wanna go into details, or even think about it, you just wanted to be done with today.

You walked into your large house around midnight before numbly dragging yourself up the stairs, Monty following close behind. You changed into your pajamas and brushed your teeth. As you began to wash your face Monty spoke.

"Are ya still givin' me the silent treatment or are a just bein-" He started before you angrily cut him off. "I'm just tired, okay? I'd like to get ready for bed in peace thank you." You sighed, drying your face off.

You loved Monty, more than anything, but he was being very irritating.

"So you're just bein' unreasonable then? Alright." He scoffed. You left the bedroom, not getting involved in another conversation with him.

"Don't walk away from me Y/n." He said firmly, walking out of the bathroom after you. "I'll do what I want, and I want to go to bed." You snapped back, getting into your bed angrily.

"No." He said while grabbing your hand, stopping you from getting into bed. Your eyes widen as your eyebrows furrowed in shock at his boldness.

"Excuse me?" You responded, processing his actions. "We're gonna talk this out like adults, I'm not gonna drop this conversation without us comin' t' an understanding." His deep red eyes bore into yours, giving you chills that sent heat straight to your core.

Acting on the sudden need you felt for Monty, you pulled him by his neck into a rough kiss.

He returned the kiss, pinning you to the bed. "This isn't over..." You hummed into the kiss, wrapping your legs around his waist. He chuckled before sliding his tongue into your mouth, slowly making its way to the back of your throat.