Run-In ~4

Your POV

Monty walked you towards the exit, as your shift was close to ending. "You sure Vanessa isn't gonna be mad that I ended early? It's only 3 am." You asked, reaching the entrance. "Nah, she'll understand, especially after whatcha' just went through." He said, looking down at you with a small smile.

"Okay, I'm taking your word for it..." You said, crossing your arms. You looked at the entrance, a new problem you should've thought about earlier. "How am I supposed to get through the doors, it's sealed shut due to the night protocols. We don't even have anything strong enough to lift it." You said, letting out a defeated sigh.

"Ouch, you're underestimatin' me a bit sweetheart." He said, putting his hand on his chest as if he was hurt by your comment. He walked over to the sealed door and cracked his knuckles. He can't lift that...could he? You thought, looking at Monty as he started bending down. He got a good grip on the bottom and started lifting it up.

You saw how he wasn't even struggling, like he was lifting a small box. Damn, I can't even lie, that's kinda impressive...and hot...You thought, looking at Monty as he started to hold the metal blockade with one arm. "Ya gonna leave or just stand there n watch me?" He teased with a grin.

"H-how are you even able to lift that much weight?" You finally spoke, still not taking your eyes off him. "I mean, the gate is only around 1.7 tons and I was given strong claws t' play bass and do...other things." He said, giving you a subtle wink.

You rolled your eyes at the flirtatious joke and started to hear the door groan in protest. "Well, I can hold this forever, but it isn't supposed t' be lifted up." He said, looking at you. "Alright..." You said, ducking under the door. "See ya Rockstar~" He said, watching you head out. "See ya later...alligator." You teased. He gave a low chuckle at the pun and you could almost hear his grin.

The gate slammed shut once you were out. Did I seriously just flirt with a robot. You thought, rubbing your eyes. You need to go to bed. You walked over to your car and unlocked it with the keys in your pocket. You hopped in, starting the car before backing out of the parking lot.

***

You unlocked the door to your apartment and fought the urge to immediately pass out on the couch. You tossed off your clothes and got into a warm shower. Once you finished washing up, you applied lotion and got into your pajamas. You didn't bother to eat so you just brushed your teeth and collapsed into your bed.

Monty's breath tickled your neck as he pushed you against the wall. He gently lifted your face to his, your eyes widened a bit remembering how much he towered over you. He smiled at you before he pressed his mouth against yours. You felt his warm tongue slowly make its way into your mouth. You ran your hand through his silky Mohawk, earning a low growl from Monty. He picked you up by your hips and you instinctively wrapped your legs around his waist. "Don't tease me too much now Y/n~" He growled against your lips. He-

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

You heard the familiar sound of your alarm clock interrupt your dream about Monty. You slammed your hand down on your alarm, not knowing if you were relieved the alarm stopped your dream, or upset. You rubbed your eyes, fully grasping what had gone on in your dream. You quickly became embarrassed.

I shouldn't be having these thoughts about a robot...a kids robot at that. I just met the damn thing! You thought, making your way to get ready for your next shift. It was 6:34 pm, and you had to be at the Pizza Plex by 8. You got dressed into your uniform and made yourself ramen noodles you grabbed from your pantry. You didn't feel like eating pizza every night, so this will have to do.