The Truth ~20

I laughed way too hard at this picture. ANYWAY

Your POV

You felt yourself slowly wake up, Monty's arms wrapped around your waist. Your whole lower body hurt like shit. It hurt to move, you could've been hit by a bus as far as you were concerned...although that wouldn't have been too much of an exaggeration. Not to mention your extremely sore shoulder that Monty bit the fuck out of.

You groaned in pain before Monty woke up and looked at you with concern. "Hey, ya feel alright? Are ya thirsty, hungry maybe? Damn, I knew I shoulda made ya breakfast...I didn't want t' leave ya alone-" You stopped him, "You're too sweet, I am a little hungry though." You said, softly kissing his snout.

"Okay, I'll uh, be right back." He said before carefully getting out the bed, making sure not to disturb you. He quickly dressed and left the room after kissing you goodbye. You felt sleep slowly take over your body while Monty left to get you food.

***

You woke up to the sound of a door opening and closing. You saw Monty walk over with a large tray of food. He set it down next to you before softly putting you into a sitting position, leaning you against the back of the bed. You looked at the contents on the tray and were immediately impressed. "Did you..make all of this?" You asked, pointing at the warm food next to you.

"Sure did mon cher, I gotta go n' do my job for a while, so I'll be back later." He said, kissing you sweetly before leaving. Your stomach did a little flip hearing him call you 'mon cher', his accent only made it hotter. You looked at the food to see what he made you.

It looked as good as it smelled. You saw perfectly cooked bacon, cheesy scrambled eggs, orange juice, yogurt, and...are those...beignets?!? You'd always wanted to try one after you saw them in one of your favorite Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog. You'd kill for one, and now here it is, and you didn't even have to sacrifice anyone. You were basically drooling as you picked up the pillowy pastry, the soft powder dusting your fingertips. (If you don't like this meal, that is a personal problem you're gonna have to work out yourself, unless you're allergic ofc <3)

You took a big bite and instantly fell in love. The beignet was soft and tasted like heaven. The honey drizzled on the scrumptious good topped it off perfectly. You softly hummed in satisfaction as you finished the rest of your breakfast.

You drank your orange juice after finishing your delicious meal, sighing contently. You checked the time, seeing it was only 10 am, you decided to take another nap.

***

You awoke to another knock on the door. "Come in." You mumbled loudly. You heard loud thuds enter the room. "Woah, is this your room Monty?" You heard Gregory gawk. You rolled over to see who came in and saw Monty and Gregory. "Where's Freddy?" You ask, rubbing your eyes. "He had a birthday party t' attend to after our performance." Monty replied, watching Gregory walk around his room.

"Yeah, and now I get hang out with you guys." He said, shrugging his shoulders. "What do ya wanna do first kid?" Monty ruffled Gregory's hair as you slowly sat up. "I've always wanted to go to the arcade, could we do that?" He asked looking up at Monty. "Sure thing, Y/n are ya comin'?" He answered, looking to you. "Yeah yeah, let me get ready." You said moving to get up. Before you could stand, Monty picked you up and set you on the counter in his bathroom.

You rolled your eyes before he shut the door, giving you privacy. You tried standing up and you then realized how shaky your legs were, still hurting from last night. Maybe Monty carrying you to his bathroom was a good idea. You falling on your face wasn't exactly ideal.