🌶️ THE New Year Special (extra) 🌶️

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONEEEEE. The way this story reached 6k reads before the deadline-
I'm a little concerned for you guys...
I'm concerned for myself tbh.

(Just a reminder that this isn't an actual part leaving off from the plot, you're still in a relationship with Monty, this is just a fun little smutty [and kinky] gift for the New Year. Basically like a oneshot if that makes sense)

Anyway, here you go 🤭

Your POV

You walked into the Pizzaplex, ready to start your shift. You were selected to watch over the crowd, as usual, because no other workers wanted to do this task. As you were watching over the crowd you saw a teenage girl go under the rope and try to climb onto the stage. She wore a black pencil skirt and a thin, cropped top shirt that showed a lot of cleavage.

"Off the stage, stay behind the ropes please." You instructed in your best 'customer service' voice. "I'll do what I want, thank you." She spat, glaring at you. She continued to attempt climbing up the stage, failing miserably. You pulled her off once more. "Please stay off the stage." You stated firmly, annoyance hinting in your voice.

She slapped you across the face.

You looked back at the woman in pure disgust before she stormed out of the atrium, clutching her purse. "Nice." You scoffed to yourself.

The show was ending and the animatronics descended on the lift to do autographs and pictures. The slap left a slight stinging sensation on your face, luckily not leaving a mark. The animatronics were left to roam around instead of staying in a room. You saw Freddy taking a picture with a little kid and Roxy giving out signatures. Chica was talking with Monty before a short and petite ginger-haired woman walked over to them.

She was wearing a low cut crop top and a black pencil skirt.

Chica left to take pictures with a little girl, leaving Monty and the lady who slapped you alone. She was already getting touchy with him, rubbing his arms and giving him 'seductive' looks. Poor guy seemed used to this. She proceeded to ask him to sign her chest.

He laughed awkwardly before taking out a marker and scribbling his name below her collarbone.

She started giggling and blushing like a little bitch. Her friends came over to join her and they all started gawking over Monty. "You're not too bad for a robot." You heard a girl say. "Yeah, you're totally hot." A blonde giggled. "Girls, calm down he's taken." The ginger said, rubbing Monty's chest. He tried gently removing her hand, but she pressed harder to keep it there. "No way Katelyn, he's mine." A chick with a black ponytail spoke, wrapping her arm around Monty's waist.

"Listen, I'm flattered but I needa get back t' my job-" He began. "Nooooo, stay your voice is super hot." The ginger, Katelyn, groaned.

You stood afar, watching like an idiot while a bunch of girls were harassing your boyfriend.

You snapped out of it and walked over.

"Hey ladies, unfortunately, Montgomery here needs to get back to work!" You muster through gritted teeth. "You again?" The ginger huffed. "Yes, me. Please go to your next activity before you are forced to leave." You smiled, radiating pure passive aggressive energy.

"You're being annoying. Don't you have barf to clean up?" Katelyn snapped back. Monty looked at her with an aggravated expression. "No, I'm security and I'm asking you nicely to leave." You retorted. "Fuck off and let us have our fun." One of her friends chimed. Katelyn raised her hand to slap you again before a green metal hand grabbed hers. "If ya don't listen t' her I'm gonna slap ya myself." Monty growled before pushing her back.