The End ~30

SURPRISE. Partial face reveal since this is the last real chapter of this book. So...I doodled myself!!! (I have short curly hair but I was using a reference photo where I straightened my hair) ignore how I drew this on my Spanish worksheet. Also, fun fact, I have hazel eyes! (the green, brown, and gold kind) anyway, back to the story...

Your POV

After a little over a week in the hospital, you were strong enough to be out on your own. Luckily, all hospital expenses were covered by the Pizzaplex. Scott Crawthon, the big man himself, had called you over to discuss something with you; so now you were driving over to what remained of the once famous Pizzaplex.

As you arrived, the scene was more depressing than you imagined. The building was still standing, but severely damaged. Broken windows, missing pieces of ceiling, and just fire induced damage. You pulled in and parked your car before walking over to Scott.

Scott was surrounded by policemen, fellow staff, and of course, the animatronics. He quickly saw you and smiled "Ah, Y/n! So happy you could make it." He said, waving you over. "Oh, it's no big deal! I'm happy to be here." You responded, returning the smile.

Scott nodded his head before continuing. "Well, the reason I called you here...is because you've been chosen to keep watch and care for the animatronics here!" Scott exclaimed, motioning to your robotic friends. "No way, really?" You questioned.

"Oh I'm SO excited! It'll be like a big sleepover!" Chica chirped. "SLUMBER PARTY!" Sun shouted with her. They both jumped up and down happily, holding each other's hands. You smiled at their excitement. "I'm overjoyed that I was given this opportunity but... I live in a small apartment and there's just no way they can all live with me." You frowned.

Chica stopped jumping while her shoulders slouched. "Good thing we're gettin' ya a house." Monty smiled. Roxy punched his shoulder. "Hey, I wanted to tell her!" Roxy pouted, crossing her arms. Monty laughed and patted her head. You stood in disbelief. A new house?!? "Well, don't the animatronics need to charge?" You asked. "We just upgraded them! They'll charge by sleeping from now on!" Scott replied excitedly.

"H-how big is this house?" You asked, still in shock. "I'll show you." Scott laughed.

***

As you drove to your destination, Monty filled you in on what you missed.

Apparently, William Afton was the original owner before Scott. He had a growing hatred for the franchise after his kids were killed by animatronics (that he made 💀) around 1982. (I can hear Mark's voice) He was just a grumpy old man who refused to die until everything Fazbear was gone. Luckily, he only partially succeeded.

"They found Nathan's body under the pizzaplex while Jade mysteriously disappeared." Monty continued to explain with an amused look on his face. "May the bastard rest in hell." You laughed as you pulled into the driveway.

You were immediately taken aback by the size. It looked like a celebrity's house. Big windows littered the large white building. A whole fountain was in the front lawn. "Now I know what you're thinking...I think it's a little small too. But this was the biggest house I could find in the city." Scott frowned.

"No, this is huge. Thank you." You awed, looking at the beautiful house in front of you. There was already a moving van with all of your belongings in it, so you could bring your stuff in now if you wanted to. "Take a look around." Scott smiled, looking back at all of you.