Adult's Night ~6

Your POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP

You heard the familiar sound of your alarm go off. You did your late afternoon routine. Get ready. Eat. Leave. You arrived at the PizzaPlex for work. Technically today was your off day but there was an 'adult only' show about every other Friday, you had been asked to help out. You wanted to see Monty again, so you reluctantly agreed.

Every animatronic had their own solo for this occasion, and you were a little excited to see Monty's. You parked and walked inside, pushing through the crowds of adults to guard the stage. The lights went off, but a different voice came on the speakers.

Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Adults Night
We are very excited to have you here tonight!
Remember, we do not tolerate:
Drugs
Violence
And any disrespectful actions towards the animatronics!
Enjoy

Then, Chica was lifted to the stage and started her guitar solo. She saw you and smiled before looking back at her guitar. She was very talented when it came to her instrument, actually, all of the animatronics were.

Once Chica had finished her song, Freddy went after. Freddy just sang, since he didn't have an instrument, and he had a nice voice. He sang his song and descended off the stage on the lift.

You were hoping Monty would come up next, but Roxy came up instead. Saving the best for last, huh? You thought to yourself as Roxy started playing her Key-tar.
She occasionally leaned over the stage to give high-fives or pose for a picture. She was so far the most inclusive with the crowd, anything for her 'fans'.

Everything went black before and green and purple lights flashed over the crowd. You heard a low base rift echo throughout the room. You saw a tall gator slowly rise from the center of the stage; lightly tapping his foot to the beat. You heard loud screams that seemed to come from teenage girls. (It's 16+ up so teenagers are still allowed in ;) You saw Monty slowly walk to the front of the stage, still playing the bass.

He started playing a little quicker, with his head bopping up and down while looking at the crowd. "WE LOVE YOU MONTY!!" You heard a voice yell from the back. Monty seemed to hear this and looked up from his bass and look to the back of the room. You saw him wink. You felt a sudden twang of jealousy. Chill out, he's supposed to be entertaining. He walked up a little closer to the microphone. He has a song? You thought, wondering what he would sing.

You let me violate you
You let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you
You let me complicate you
I broke apart my insides
I've got no soul to sell
The only thing that works for me
Help me get away from myself
I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God
You can have my isolation
You can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith
You can have my everything
you tear down my reason
It's your sex I can smell
You make me perfect
Help me become somebody else
I wanna fuck you like an animal
I wanna feel you from the inside
I wanna fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to God
Through every forest
Above the trees
Within my stomach
Scraped off my knees
I drink the honey
Inside your hive
You are the reason
I stay alive~