👀 Anniversary ~23

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY OF SECURITY BREACH EVERYONE!!! (Yes, technically it was on the 16th, but this chapter was not even close to ready 😭) Crazy to think it's been a year since it was released. It only feels like a few months. But on a better note...THIS STORY KINDA BLEW UP AND HAS GOTTEN AROUND 3K+ READS IN LIKE 3 WEEKS?!?!??? ITS ALMOST REACHING 5K 🤯
All I can say is thank you, I love all of you so much 🥹💕💕💕💖💖

Your POV

You spent the next few days preparing for the big event with the band. It was a lot of hard work to decorate the whole plex, but finally, you only had to hang up a few more lights. You grabbed some string lights from the supply pile and made your way to Rockstar Row.

You turned into a corner to start hanging them up. You looked for the tiny plastic loops that would hold the lights before realizing there was no way you would be able to reach them.

"Need help?" A deep voice spoke behind you. You jumped at the sudden noise. "Montgomery, don't you ever scare me like that again." You scolded, clutching your chest. He chuckled and picked you up by your hips so you could reach the loops. You reached up and looped the lights through them, your shirt lifting up as you did so, exposing some of your skin.

(Third Person POV 👹)

Monty noticed this while a smirk formed on his lips. He wanted to see more of your skin now. Sure he'd seen you naked before, but right now, he just wanted more of you.

As soon as you finished looping the rest of the lights through, Monty didn't waste another moment before
he grabbed your wrists and put them above your head, pinning you to the wall. You let out a small yelp of surprise.

"Oh my God Monty, we're literally in an open corner." You said, looking to see if anyone could see you. Monty took ahold of your jaw and brought your gaze back to him. He brushed his thumb over your bottom lip, his long black nails gently tugging at your skin. He inched closer to your face, his crimson eyes half-lidded. His thoughts only revolved around you, and your lips.

(Back to your POV😍)

"Jesus, how horny are you." You asked, looking at him. "Wanna find out?" He growled lowly in your ear. Yes, desperately- you interrupted your thoughts. "We need to finish decorating." You said, motioning to the lights on the floor. "I'd rather decorate the floor with your clothes~" He said, his breath fanning over your neck, making a shiver run down your spine.

You opened your mouth to speak before Monty licked your neck, making a soft moan escape your lips instead of words. "Ya just sit there n' look pretty for me~" He kissed down your neck. You let out muffled moans and soft gasps as he continued. "Y/n? " Freddy called out for you. "One second Freddy!" You called back as Monty let out an annoyed huff.

You tapped his bicep and he let you down. You recollected yourself before Freddy could see how much of a mess you were. You walked out from the corner and saw Freddy holding Gregory in a baby carrier across his chest, and Gregory didn't seem very thrilled about this. You stifled a giggle. "Hey-uh, what's that for?" You said, covering your mouth. Gregory crossed his arms angrily.

"What is it-PFTAHAH" Monty snorted at the sight. Gregory started to look grumpier, if that was possible.