Surprises ~11

Monty's POV

I woke up to Y/n moving around in my arms. She looked so calm and pretty when she slept, that's not weird, right? Also, last night, I remember last night. She has no reason to look that good in a dress, too good. So good that these fat bastards want to steal her from me, yeah fuckin' right. I even made sure after the party I imprinted in her, in my own special way. My thoughts were soon interrupted by an alert on my system.
All animatronics are required to meet in Vanessa's office immediately.
Perfect timing. Now I have to find a way to get up without waking her up.

I slowly got up holding her warm body to my chest. Once I was standing, I gently laid Y/n down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I wrote her a note and put it on my vanity. Now I have to figure out what Vanessa-bitch wants.

Your POV

You woke up and stretched with a yawn. You tried to get up but felt a soreness between your legs and fell back on the couch. "Damn it Monty." You cursed under your breath, attempting to stand again. You held onto the arm of the couch for support. Even as you stood still it was still sore. You saw a paper on Monty's vanity and slowly walked over.

You picked it up and saw he left a note on there for you.
Hope you slept well Cher, had to leave for a mandatory meeting. Be back around 11 with some food ;).
XOXO Love you
-Monty
You smiled at the thoughtful note and checked the time, which just so happened to be 10:39. You had a short window of free time and you didn't know what to do.

You decided not to change since Saturdays were off days now, due to a recent schedule change. You touched up your hair after washing all the sleep from your face and eyes. Just as you finished you noticed hickeys and some bite marks littering your neck.
He literally imprinted on me...You thought with an eye roll; but...it was definitely worth it. You looked for makeup to cover it up before a notification came up on your phone. You looked down at your phone to check what it was.

Before you could even pick it up, you felt familiar claws encase your waist. "That phone more important than me?" Monty softly said in your ear, giving you tingles. His deep voice always made you feel some sort of way. You looked at him through the mirror in front of you and laughed a little to yourself. "I don't know, Door Dash is pretty cool..." You joked, putting your phone on silent and sliding it into your pocket. "Can't get much cooler than this Gator~" Monty joked back. He pulled you closer into him, his abdomen resting over your back.

Before you could joke back, you felt him kiss your neck softly. "Mmmm~" You breathed as he started working his way up to your jaw. You felt him stop and give you a kiss on the cheek. "We can continue later when there aren't kids in the area..." He said, winking at you through the mirror. He gave you a little green bag with a purple lightning bolt on it. "What's this?" You said while examining the bag.

"Open it and see~" Monty said before plopping down on his couch, watching your reaction with his toothy grin on his face. You saw how he sat with his legs spread apart, basically 'man-spreading'. You redirected your attention to the bag because you might not be able to compose yourself if you keep looking at him. You opened the bag and pulled out a Monty plushie holding your favorite snacks.

"Really? A plushie of yourself?" You laughed, holding the stuffed toy in your hand. You had to admit, the plush was adorable. "By yours truly~" Monty nodded to your plushie. You looked at the bottom of the plushie. You saw that he signed the plushie in his messy-neat handwringing, so you read it:
From: Montgomery Gator
To: His Favorite Fan

"Ya like it?" Monty said, watching you read the message. "I love it." You said, embracing him. "I'm glad ya like it. You need to eat, you're gonna need your energy cus I want to take ya somewhere special today." Monty said, smiling at you. You sat on his lap so you could talk. "Oh...? Are you taking me out?" You asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's a surprise, you'll have t' wait~" He said, giving you a wink.