THANK YOU 😭💖 (Book extras)

HEY. WE JUST REACHED 32K READS AND 1K LIKES?!?!? WHAT THE HECK GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭

I'm not joking when I say I'm so unbelievably grateful for all of you and the love you've given this book. I've never had a story get this big, especially since I really just write for myself because I see a bunch of books that don't include a lot of things I want in them yk. I'm just happy other people enjoyed this book as much as I did writing it!

But I know you aren't here to listen to me rant about my love and appreciation for you guys. 🙄🙄🙄

So in honor of this milestone, I'll give you guys smut.

Your POV

APRIL FOOLS 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪💀💀💀

(Yes I know this was weeks ago, let me have my moment 😒😒😒)

BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! Enjoy this Monty picture I drew and this draft I never ended up using for this book 💖

Monty's POV

It was Y/n's birthday, and I had to make sure everything was perfect. She mentioned her birthday vaguely in a conversation not too long ago, so now I've made it my mission to give her the best birthday she could have. I already talked with the band, even the daycare attendants, about her surprise party after closing time. Which is right now.

Thanks for visiting Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex!
See you next time!

I heard the speakers dismiss, making my way around the Pizzaplex to find Y/n. I found her in the locker rooms, getting ready for her shift. She must've just gotten here since she had just started taking her shirt off. I stayed quiet and leaned against the doorway to watch the show. I watched her shirt lift off her body, revealing her soft skin and curves.

Once she reached her bra clasp I let out a low chuckle. She turned around quickly and threw her shoe at me with a short scream. I caught her shoe as she clutched her heaving chest. "Jesus Monty, maybe give a warning next time." She heaved, recovering from the scare. "Just enjoyin' the show." I crossed my arms with a toothy grin. She gave me a look before rolling her eyes and finishing her changing process.

"What are you in such a hurry to get me for, huh?" She asked as we left the locker rooms. I took out a long piece of cloth and held it out to her. She raised a brow in response, making me chuckle. "Turn around for me Cher." I instructed, twirling my finger in a circle to motion for her to spin. She did as she was told while I tied the cloth around her head, making a makeshift blindfold.