Hopelessly Devoted to You ~25

Monty's POV

I have been looking for Y/n for hours. Where the hell was she? I already walked through the entire building three times. I messaged her again quickly as I looked through the arcade for the third time. She hadn't been answering me and that never happens. Something has to be wrong.

I went into the prize section to scan the area. She wasn't even showing up on my system. She didn't leave, did she? I was interrupted by footsteps approaching behind me. I turned around and saw it was Chris.

"Hey! Monty!" He called out, waving over to me. I looked at him, feeling an irritated eye twitch coming on. "Ah, Officer Fucknuts, what a pleasure t' see ya. I'm kinda busy right now, so can ya wait a couple of days before ya bother me with your existence?" I huffed, crossing my arms. Chris was the least of my concerns, and I had better things to do. 

"Well, it's kind of important. And it involves Y/n-" He said before I stopped him. "Then why the fuck didn't ya lead with that?" I said, becoming more impatient. "Well, she's trapped in the lower part of the Plex." He said, adding eye contact.

I turned around and left. "Where are you going?" He yelled, running after me. "What the hell do ya think I'm doin'? I'm gettin' Y/n before she gets hurt." I hissed. "Okay, well I need to come too." He chimed. "What for? Ya helped enough already." I said, adjusting my glasses.

"Well..." He trailed off. "She's my friend?" He replied. "Fine. But if ya get in the way I'm leavin' ya behind." I sighed heavily. The lower part of the Pizzaplex...it's basically a death trap. No one's been down there for years. It's also a big maze, and I need directions if I want to find Y/n before something happens. And only one animatronic knows everything that goes on in the Plex.

Moon.

Vanny's POV

I walked into his room, kneeling in front of his enclosure. "Everything is going according to plan. Except for Montgomery. He is looking for Y/n..." I explained to him. "Then get rid of him. The plan will succeed." He answered, his voice deep and scratchy. "But-" I started. "Take care of him before I do it myself. Remember who you belong to. Remember who gave you life." He said harshly. "...Y-yes sir. I'll take care of him." I replied. "Good." He said finally before I left.

How could I 'take care of him' when Monty is the only reason I'm here and doing this. I'm doing this to be with him again, and now I have to get rid of him...

-Flashback-

I remember falling. Hitting the floor. Everything turning back. I felt Monty embrace my cold, dead body. Then, I woke up in a dark room. "Hello there." A raspy voice called out from the dark abyss. "Who's there?" I coughed weakly, the smell of death hitting my nostrils. "Just me, William Afton, you can call me William or Mr. Afton if you'd like." The voice replied softly. A slim dark figure emerged from the darkness toward me. "You see, I need a 'partner'. I have unfinished plans for this place I cannot carry out on my own. I am getting on in years and need...well assistance." William spoke with a slight British accent.

"And why would I help you?" I asked, looking at the sickly silhouette in front of me. "Technically, you're dead right now. I'm using a child's soul to be able to communicate with you. It won't last too long, so we have very fragile time." He explained. "If you help me, I can give you life. A second chance. I have more souls for you to be able to fully be 'alive'...But that is up to you." William said. I paused.

"But if you do not, that is fine. I will let you Rest In Peace..." He said, gesturing his hand toward me, slightly bowing. The whole thing was kinda suspicious, but I did want to be with Monty again...badly. He started to turn to leave. "Okay, I'll do it." I said, making his stop. "Just what I wanted to hear. You are now forever devoted to me...Jade."

Word Count: 800 Hey guys...how did you get this to 11k uhhhhh...THANK YOU also, this chapter was extremely short. But I did want to get something out for you guys to let you know that I am alive and still writing and editing on here every day. I will get the next chapter out as quickly as I can, but until then, don't forget to vote and point out any mistakes I made here
-Galaxy