A Long Story ~22

Your POV

Monty had convinced you to have another little date with him instead of doing your job. "Where ya wanna go?" Monty asked, walking beside you. "What about Bonnie Bowl? Last time we went there we were interrupted." You suggested, turning to look at him. "Oh uh...sure if that's what ya want." He sighed as you both started walking towards the Bowling Attraction.

"Why are you so hesitant? You scared to lose?"
You smiled confidently, nearing Bonnie Bowl. "Hey, I used t' play with Bon all the time, I'm plenty good at bowlin'." He huffed, opening the door for you. You took notice of the nickname as purple lighting surrounded you. So they were close? You thought, trying to piece together the information.

"So...what did happen to Bonnie? He was at previous locations but never here, why is that?" You asked as you both walked towards a bowling lane. Monty paused. He inhaled through his teeth and looked to the floor.

"It's something I don't like thinkin' about...there was an 'incident'." Monty responded, making finger quotes in the air. "If you don't feel like talking about it that's fine." You said, placing a hand on his arm. "No, ya deserve t' know." He said looking back at you.

"Ya might wanna sit down first..."

- Flash Back -
- Monty's POV -

"Hurry up, you're walking so slow." Jade groaned. "I'm not walkin' slow you're just runnin' around." I responded with an amused smile. "Come onnnnn, you said you wanted to show me something and now you're taking forever to show me!" She said with an eye twitch. "I'm gonna take my time t' get there, feel free t' sprint over if you're that impatient." I said, putting my hands in my pockets.

"Fine." She said before taking off towards Gator Golf. I got there five minutes later to see her pacing in front of the door impatiently. "Ugh, finally you're here." She said, rolling her green eyes. "Alright now let's go." She added, grabbing my hand and pulling me into the golf course.

"Over here." I said, picking her up by her hand, holding her bridal style. I carried her up some stairs that led to the new catwalks. "Woah" Jade said as I put her down. "This is so cool did they just build this?!?" She screamed, full of excitement. "Yep, they finished yesterday." I said, leaning over the railing and enjoying the view. She walked over and did the same, letting her long brunette curls fall over the edge.

"The view is beautiful." She awed. I chuckled at her comment. "Hey, mind if I join the party?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Sure Bon, come on over." I answered, patting the railing beside me. He pulled on my arm roughly to face him. "Woah, what's wrong?" I asked, looking at his purple eyes. "What's wrong with your eyes? Why are they purple-" Before I could finish, he threw me over the edge. I heard Jade scream before I caught onto the metal flooring.

I pulled myself up and jumped over the railing. "What the fuck has gotten into you Bonnie!" I yelled walking over to him. I looked at Jade, motioning with my tail for her to leave. She turned to run but Bonnie caught her arm and grabbed her shoulders tightly. "Leaving so soon? The f-fun j-ju-ju-just got started." He glitched. "Let her go."
I growled through gritted teeth. "No." He laughed, tilting his head to the side. "Bon, what has gotten into you? Let her go!" I yelled.

He started laughing menacingly. "Look at how delicate she is. So easy to break." He said in a deeper tone, gripping her tighter, making Jade wince. "Bonnie, please, just let her go." I said, walking towards him slowly. "Whatever you say." He smiled, dropping Jade. I started running over to her as she stood up shakily.