🌶 Party ~10

Your POV

Woke up to your Fazwatch buzzing, meaning you got a message. You opened it and saw it was a message from Roxy.
You don't have to worry about Nathan anymore, because guess what? We got that bitch arrested!!! Meet us at
El Chips in 10 so we can catch up!
-Roxy (your favorite)❤️💜🖤
You quietly laughed to yourself before you got up. You felt hands grip your waist. "Where do you think your goin'~?" Monty said, his voice a little gruffer from sleep. "We have to meet the others at El Chips, and you're coming with me." You said, looking at him with a smile.

"Gimme 5 more minutes with my girlfriend first." He said, pulling you back down to him. Girlfriend? You thought, butterflies forming in your stomach. You remembered last night. You remember the way he kissed you; it would be silly to think you weren't in a relationship.

"Five minutes." You said, bringing yourself back into reality.

***

As you started to leave you realized your leg had healed a bit, you couldn't fully walk on it, but you can make it work. "Need help? I wouldn't mind carrying you around..." He said, lowering his glasses. "I am more than capable of walking on my own." You said, playfully pushing him away.

***

You found a large booth where everyone could sit and ordered a round of tortilla chips with salsa. You had talked with the gang about the eventful night. Roxy told how they called the cops, looked at the footage, and handed Nathan over to the authorities. He's sentenced to 20+ years in Jail for pre-meditated possible murder, sexual assault, and illegal activities. It was a lot to take in, but you were satisfied that you wouldn't have to see Nathan's face again for a very long time...or ever.

"So, are you taking Y/n to the dance?" Freddy asked, looking at Monty. Roxy started choking on a chip from laughter. "There's a dance?" You asked, unaware of the event. Chica started patting Roxanne's back to help her cough up the chip. "When is this 'dance' then?" You questioned, making air quotations in the air. Roxy was still choking and bursting with laughter. "Well, more like a Halloween Party for adults! It will take place this month on the 31st." Freddy said, giving Monty one of those extremely obvious winks.

"And when were you gonna tell me about this?" You said, looking over at Monty with a raised eyebrow. Roxy finally coughed up the chip, Chica silently giggling at this. "I-um...well, uhhh..." Monty said, rubbing his neck. The table erupted in laughter and Roxy started choking on her spit. You laughed a bit. "Was Montgomery the Gator SERIOUSLY too shy to ask a girl to a dance!" Roxy yelled, after she composed herself. You laughed a little while Monty was clearly embarrassed. The table once again started to erupt in laughter.

***

The building had just opened up, and you should leave now; since your shift started in the evening. But why not stay the whole day and be with Monty? That sounded fun and you didn't feel like driving just yet. You followed Monty back to his room, since all your stuff was still in there. Once you got into the room, Monty turned to look at you. "So...would you go t' the 'dance' with me?" Monty said, looking at the floor; avoiding eye contact.

"Yes, of course, I would go with you!" You said enthusiastically. The 31st, huh? That's on Friday, and today's Tuesday. So you'll have 2 days to plan out the outfit; and of course, you HAVE to dress to impress on Friday. "What time does this start?" You asked Monty with a smile. "7-10 pm." He responded, returning the smile. "Hmmmm, and what are you gonna dress up as?" You asked, looking at him. "You'll just have to see~" He cooed with a wink. And this was the same Monty who was too shy to ask me out? You thought, holding in a laugh.