Golfing With a Gator ~5

Monty's POV

I can't believe Roxy really pointed out that my tail was 'swaying' a little faster than it usually does. Y/n can't know I like her, I'm fucking ugly, I'm way out of her league. I thought as they all laughed. "Hey guys, Y/n's starting her shift now and it's time for you guys to head to your rooms since the Pizzaplex is closed." Vanessa said, over
Y/n's Fazwatch.

"Well, you heard her." Y/n said, looking at all of us.
"Goodbye everyone!" Freddy said, waving while everyone left. Chica and Roxy went to their rooms and I stayed behind with Y/n. "What's the matter? Too scared to walk back to your room by yourself?" Y/n teased.

"I was actually walking you to your office so you wouldn't be scared." I said with a light chuckle. She rolled her eyes. She looked at her Fazwatch, a frown starting to form on her lips.

"I'm gonna be so bored." She said, as we neared my room. "What? Am I not entertainin' enough for ya' Cher?" I said, looking down at her with a grin. "No, I just have to do my patrols." She said, her face getting a little red. Damn, do I really get her flustered with that nickname? I thought while raising an eyebrow.

"Well, we could do somethin' less boring if ya' want..." I said, looking down at her, still grinning.
"...like...?" She said, returning the sly grin. "Playing golf." I said, leaning against my door. "If you're willin' to lose that is." I added, winking at her.

"I would love to beat you at Golf." She retorted, putting her hands on her hips. I chuckled. "You're a big talker, ya' really think you're gonna beat me at my own sport?" I chuckled, pulling my glasses down with an amused grin. "And when I do, I'm gonna rub it in your face." She said, tilting her head up at me.

"We'll see..." I said before standing up and walking towards Monty Golf.

Your POV

He is the biggest flirt ever...you thought as you entered Monty Golf. He grabbed some clubs and some golf balls before we headed over to hole one. It was huge in here, plants were scattered everywhere and robotic alligators jumped in and out of the water nearby. "You go first, since you're gonna 'beat me'." Monty finger quoted, placing a ball down in front of you.

"At least you're becoming self aware." You smiled, getting ready to swing. You've only played golf once or twice, hopefully, that experience will come in handy...hopefully. It was an easy shot, it was a straight lane to the hole. You swung and got a hole-in-one. "Congratulations, ya' got the easiest shot in on your first try ." Monty said sarcastically before going up to hit his ball.

He swung at it with minimal effort, making a hole-in-one as well. The next hole was curved, but still not too hard. You swung and got a hole-in-one again. "Try that!" You said, rubbing your second hole-in-one in Monty's face. "Dang, ya might just beat me." He chuckled lowly.

He made it in on his first try, again. The next one was more difficult, it had obstacles.

"What's the problem Cher, too hard~?" Monty taunted behind you. That's what she said- "You wish." You said, confidently going up to hit your next ball. You heard him lightly chuckle behind you. "What are you laughing at?" You asked, turning around. "Laugh? I didn't laugh." He said, looking around aimlessly. "Sure." You said rolling your eyes. You swung and the ball ran into an obstacle.

"Damn it." You cursed under your breath. "Not much trash talk now, huh?" Monty said, before swinging at his ball. To your surprise, he used the obstacles to ricochet into the hole. He turned around with a smirk and made finger guns towards you. "Boom." He said, pulling the imaginary triggers at you.