32 - The Chapters We Don't Tell

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

"MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT YOU'LL SEE ME HOW I SEE MYSELF

"MY BIGGEST FEAR IS THAT YOU'LL SEE ME HOW I SEE MYSELF."

a/n: wake up im bringing the great king back.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Why did she have to wake up so early on summer break? She whined, practically having to drag herself down the stairs even after taking almost an entire hour to get ready for the day. She guessed it was just how she was accustomed to with school and club practices on the daily.

With a free day, she could just stay at home and relax. She could even go out into downtown Miyagi to do some shopping for herself, call it shopping therapy (since she couldn't get actual therapy in the long run). Or even just go out and get some food.

"Neeesan!" Ah, peaceful train of thought disrupted by a loud knocking and child's voice coming from outside. Seriously, who has the type of energy to be knocking on the door at 8 in the morning?

"Eh? Takeru?" Y/N opened the door to find Taiia's kid at her doorstep. "What are you doing here without any supervision?" She crouched down at eye-level with the young kid, wondering if he had gotten lost in the area and this was the only place he could think of going.

Takeru loved calling Y/N his older sister even though they were in no way related. She didn't mind being an older sister figure in his life, I mean the only influence he has in his life is mainly feminine. The most he'll get out of a father figure is Haru in all honesty.

"Oh, Tooru was with me," He looked behind at the street but his uncle wasn't anywhere in sight. "But I booked it here 'cuz I know he wouldn't step foot around here." She looked at him in pure disbelief.

"Yeah but why?" She asked, dusting off the dirty dust on his clothing. "C'mon... I'm taking you back to Oikawa-san. He's probably really worried right now." She said, grabbing her normal everyday shoes off the shoe rack. Y/N swiped her small tote bag and placed the essentials inside. She was already dressed to go out anyways.

"Neesan, why don't you come visit more often?" Takeru huffed, watching the girl lock up the house. He followed the high school student, lightly holding onto her pinky as they walked down the street together.

"Huh?"

"You used to come to my volleyball classes with Tooru, but it's been weeks since you last came along!" He pouted. "So I'm getting you to come today!" She suddenly halted. 'I wanted to something that didn't involve volleyball..' Y/N voiced, looking down the child who was definitely no older than 9. He's just a kid, no one can help that fact. When you're young, things are over simplified. Takeru nudged her to keep walking.

"I- erm... I haven't talked to Oikawa-san in a while."

"Obviously not." He spat. 'How blunt can this kid be?!' "You're even calling him by our surname."