17 - Nya, Nya, Nya~!

sum yall be fuckin crying over the cliffhanger,,, crybabies

also thank you for all the birthday wishes! i really wish I could reply to all of them but i already have my hands full from twitter lmao

HTGGH ALSO THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SHORT BUT I RLLY WANT TO STRT THE INTER-HIGH ARC

•••

"Tetsu!" Y/N shouted with a smile. She was only a couple feet away from the large grouping of volley-boys, she knew she could be heard.

Kuroo snapped his orbs to the sound of Y/N's appealing voice - honestly he loved it. It was like velvet, Y/N sounded smooth and Kuroo would never get tired of it.

"Kit?" He quietly mumbled, checking to see if it was actually her. "Y/N!" He yelled back, taking a few steps forward. Y/N rushed up to him as his arms opened up - she did the same as they soon reached each other.

As soon as Kuroo felt the smaller girl in his arms, he hoisted her upwards - spinning her with glee. She wrapped her arms around his neck and nuzzled her nose into his hair which smelled like cologne but shampoo version.

The others were highly confused, but they wouldn't question it for now.

Once Y/N was put down, she took a moment to examine her friend. He's gotten taller, slightly more muscular too. "Testuro," She started. "Found you." Y/N giggled softly.

"I missed you, Y/N." Kuroo ruffled her hair, "You've gotten more cuter!" He whined, pulling her closer.

"You've still got that ugly bed hair." Y/N pried herself off the Nekoma captain with an irking face. "And you're still a flirt."

"Don't bring my hair into this!" Kuroo retorted.

"Where's Kenma?" Y/N asked Kuroo. Kuroo pointed at the pudding hair boy who was standing opposite to Hinata - Tanaka picking a fight with the other team. Suga and an unfamiliar boy stood together. "Give me a sec." She sighed, treading over.

Y/N jogged off to the chaotic grouping. She started off with Tanaka. She came up behind him, grabbing the collar of his jacket and pulling him backwards.

Tanaka was slightly terrified of the girl whenever he got in trouble.

"Don't go picking fights with other teams, moron!" Y/N scolded the buzz-cut. "Behave yourself."

The boy he was picking a fight with, Yamamoto, he couldn't help but stare at Y/N. He quickly lost his delinquent aura, trying to swoon Y/N.

"Woah, you're smoking cute!" Yamamoto blurted out. "Date me please!!"

"No." Y/N said with a stoic expression. And like that, Y/N probably broke a boys heart within seconds. You could probably hear the cracking of Yamamoto's heart.