9 - Killer Smile, Literally

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER NINE

ELITE || エリートCHAPTER NINE

•••

After classes the day after, Y/N and the rest of the volleyball team lined up as they thanked Takeda for arranging the game. Y/N wore simple athletic shorts as her stuff was in her duffel bag. They loaded the bus as Y/N plugged in her headphones, not wanting to deal with anything just yet. She sat at the very back with Hinata and Tanaka, although Hinata and her were a chair width apart.

Hinata started feeling queasy halfway there - vomiting on Tanaka's pants. Y/N looked over and gagged loudly as she opened the window next to her.

Everyone else shouted, very loudly at that.

Y/N kept her nose out the window due to the smell and that she didn't want to see the chaotic mess behind her. 'This is gonna be a  long bus ride.' Y/N turned her music louder to block out the rest of the volleyball club.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I'm sorry!" Hinata bowed to her upperclassman who he had vomited on. Y/N unplugged her music as she watched everything unfold.

"I told you, it's alright." Said Tanaka as he tied up his vomit covered track-pants in something. "I'm worried about you, are you okay?"

Hinata lifted himself up, "Yeah, I feel better now that I rested up a bit."

"Sweet, good to know because this whole game rides on how well you operate." Tanaka said, then getting punched by Y/N.

"Tanaka-san! Shh!" Y/N shushed the buzz-cut kid as she looked over to see Hinata squirming. "Crap."

"I have to use the bathroom!" Hinata yelled, then running off into the school. Kageyama angrily stood up but Suga held him off to slap Hinata upside the head.

Y/N mentally slapped herself as she went with the others who were walking around, but she just followed the tall human lamp-post because you could never lose him in a crowd. But being the dumbass Y/N was, she lost them.

☆彡

"Karasuno had a good team once, but all I really know now is that they have a hot manager." One kid from Aoba Johsai said, he had hair that resembled a cream puff - almost.

"A girl?" The boy beside him asked.

"Yeah, they supposedly even have a first year coach that's a girl."

Tanaka appeared the corner to the two Seijoh students along with Kageyama, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi. "Don't mock my team like that! And don't you talk about our L/N-chan like that!" Y/N recognized that voice, she turned the same corner as Tanaka was trying to intimidate them, along with Tsukishima and his snarky comments.