1 - Starting Line

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER ONE

ELITE || エリートCHAPTER ONE

•••

"GOOD FUCKING MORNING!"

As your sheets were yanked off by your older brother, Haru L/N, who was nagging you about being late for your first day high school. You grumbled something incoherent.

You and your brother were alike in some ways, but different in others.

You two practically looked like twins if it wasn't for the height difference of thirty three centimeters (Which is about thirteen inches). You were standing at 5'4 1/2, a average height for your age - but you didn't really care all that much for height. Haru however, stood at 6'3 at the age of 22.

You two were told that Haru got the fathers gene's. But in truth, you never met your father, Haru had no vivid or special memories of him either when D/N left when Haru was just starting his first grade, and you were just a newborn baby

Haru had chestnut brown hair that nicely swept to the side, he also had a pretty cool undercut according to you. Matching e/c shining orbs that looked identical to yours.

Not only that, he was pretty well built. He played volleyball during middle school, leading into high school, yes. But you didn't think he would be able to keep up with the decent body with all the lagging around he did at home.

Though Haru did play on one of the best volleyball teams in the nation, he was usually on his college campus or practicing.

Haru went on trips, not very irregular trips since he would tell you beforehand. They were all usually away games in Tokyo and he had to stay a few weeks for the matches.

Haru wasn't good at cooking, he left that to you ever since your mother went overseas for her new profound business, she still paid rent back in Japan for her you two to have a less stressful life. Other than that, Haru made great housewife material - but he was still single and lonely.

"Y/N L/N get your ass outta bed!" Haru yelled at you as your e/c orbs squinted at the tall figure that towered above you.

"School starts in two hours," You lazily grumbled, flipping the blanket off your body, slipping on some socks. "You probably woke me up for breakfast." You yawned, shoving your brother aside and walking in the hallway and dragging your feet down the stairs.

Heavy footsteps followed her quiet ones, "I'd burn down the kitchen!" He was not shy about not knowing how took cook anything but instant noodles and mac and cheese on the stove.

"Why don't you just eat the freakin' cereal we have?" You raised your pointer finger at the assortment of cereal boxes in one of the cabinets while grabbing the carton of milk out from the silver fridge.