32.5 - Triple Ace in One Place

ELITE || エリート
GROWING WITH THEM
"OUT OF HER REGULAR SCHEDULE"

"DO YOU EVER FEEL INFERIOR TO HER, IWAIZUMI? AFTER ALL, SHE IS MUCH YOUNGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU

"DO YOU EVER FEEL INFERIOR TO HER, IWAIZUMI? AFTER ALL, SHE IS MUCH YOUNGER AND STRONGER THAN YOU."

❀° ┄───╮

todays selected route: hajime iwaizumi
special guests: ???

╰───┄ °❀

The busy sounds of people and vehicles traversing the area was something that Y/N knew that would never change. Even in the mornings, it could get quite hectic thanks to the morning market right beside Sendai Station. Y/N enjoyed it a lot. There's always plenty of things to do whether it come dawn or dusk.

Today fell on a Thursday, which means she got to see the one and only—

"Boo!" She placed her hands on the boys back, startling him a little. She chuckled, "Did you wait long, Iwaizumi?"

Iwaizumi shook his head, a smile on his fave whilst doing so. "Just got here, no worries." He wore a basic white tee with a plain navy blue button down overtop. Paired with this were some simple loose bermuda shorts.

Y/N thought he was pretty stylish despite it being such a casual day. "What do you wanna do first? You're the one who suggested we hang out after all." In reality, she just said this because she's indecisive and doesn't want the responsibility to fall on her.

"Ah, I'm growing out of some of my clothes. So we can head to the shopping outlet that's not too far from here." He said. She's honestly just surprised he's still growing whilst she barely grew an inch in the past 5-ish months she's been at Karasuno. But she didn't mind, in fact she'd been wanting to just go browsing around downtown.

"We have a lot to catch up on, don't we?" Y/N piped with her hands behind her back as she leaned forwards to catch a glimpse of Iwaizumi's face. "You look less grumpy than I remember."

He grabbed the girls collar, tugging her back gently. "What's that supposed to mean?" Iwaizumi said, a threatening smile creeping on his face.

"Nothing, nothing!" She chuckled, "It just means you have less reasons to frown, and you look less scary. Right- Hey! Ow, Iwa!" Y/N's cheek got pulled before she could say anything else. "Sorry..."

Glancing down at the first year ace seemed similar to when they first met. Though their first meeting wasn't in the most memorable of places, it still left a lingering memory in their minds.