18 - Motivation

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

author concern of the day :can write for a long span of time then get massive writers block the next week and can't write anything for shit

can write for a long span of time then get massive writers block the next week and can't write anything for shit

---

Nishinoya, Suga and Tanaka sat on the ground, conversing over a magazine that the small second year was holding.

"Hey, what's that?" Hinata jogged over, Kageyama following behind him.

"Look," Tanaka handed over the magazine to Hinata, a page dedicated to the top three schools to watch. "That's Ushiwaka from Shiratorizawa Academy, he got named one of the top three players to watch in this years nationals."

"That's the school Kageyama didn't get into!" Hinata memorized, "They also wanted Miracle-chan there!"

Y/N shrugged, walking beside Kageyama. "Too preppy for me."

"She says that but Kaito Final was almost as preppy as Shiratorizawa." Suga snickered.

"-Who's Ushiwaka?" Hinata asked, looking up from the magazine.

"Huh? You don't know?" Tanaka raised an eyebrow at the orange-topped first year.

"Of course not, the only player Hinata cares about is the Tiny Giant." Suga smiled.

"He's not really called Ushiwaka." Y/N fiddled around with the hair-tie on her wrist. "His real name is Wakatoshi Ushijima, Ushiwaka is a nickname."

"He's also the number one Ace in the prefecture." Tanaka added, glancing at Y/N for a brief moment. "L/N-chan falls a close second... If i'm not wrong."

"Yeah, now this is what an Ace should look like." Daichi butted in, everyone's eyes making way to the crybaby of an Ace.

"H-Hey! Why is everyone looking at me?!" Asahi whimpered.

Y/N scoffed with a laugh, "When people see me, they don't really put me as a power (bOTTOM!1!1 no jkjk) spiker.. Top three nonetheless." She sighed, "So you don't really have to worry about that."

"--But that's only because you're short." Tsukishima snidely replied.

"Oi! Says the one with the sight of an Nokia camera!" Y/N retaliated, rolling her sleeves up - ready to throw hands at the lanky beanstalk.

"So if we wanna play Nekoma again, we need to defeat them first." Hinata said.

"Shiratorizawa isn't the only good school out there." Y/N reminded. "They are a big threat according to last year though."