15 - Golden Week! Start!

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

a/n ; had a small crisis while writing this chapter since i broke my phone and i have to do all my socials on my laptop hrgh anyways enjoy and thank you for 1K votes and 17K reads aaaah

•••

After their practice in the gymnasium the following day, everyone was packed and ready to load the bus to the training camp for Golden Week.

"I call back seat!" Y/N announced like a child calling 'Shotgun' for the passenger seat in a car. She obviously was going to take two spaces since she always liked putting her feet on the second seat to use as a footrest.

"She acts like a little toddler sometimes." Tsukishima grumbled, loading his stuff onto the bus and sitting in the second last row to the back with Yamaguchi. "How annoying."

☆彡

"Sho-kun! Stop dragging me! I have feet you know!" Y/N was being dragged to where their training camp was being held, the ride there wasn't long - just loud and obnoxious. Hinata doing the dragging.

"Gomen, Y/N-chan! It's just that i've never been to a training camp before!" Hinata let go of the girls wrist where there was some markings where Hinata gripped.

Tsukishima saying something that was more or less on the harsh side, but that's the new normal now.

'Do I really have to spend the night with these guys...?' Y/N frowned, 'Koushi told me that Kiyoko lived nearby so she wouldn't be spending the night.'

"N/N, you okay?" Yamaguchi waved his hand in front of Y/N who was staring off into space. "You're spacing out."

"She used to do that a lot," Tsukishima snickered. Y/N pouted at the megane, "Ah, but I guess you are a smart lollipop."

"Damn straight." Y/N grinned to the blonde. "I'm probably smarter than you."

"In your dreams, Lollipop-chan." Tsukishima clicked his tongue as the trio walked down to the cafeteria after Noya and Tanaka's dreams were crushed by her cousin - then walking away after he literally K.O'd his underclassmen.

"A-At least we still have L/N-chan..." Unenthusiastically saying, Noya and Tanaka were sulking on the floor with a wrinkly face, like they were crusty old men on the brink of death.

Y/N sighed, crouching down on the floor. Tapping them on their backs, "You do still have me. But Kiyoko just goes home at the end of the day. She's actually-"

"Y/N, can you help out in here?" Kiyoko appeared from behind the cafeteria doors.

Life began appearing in the two second years. "Kiyoko-san!!!!"

"I just needed Y/N... Dinner's almost done." Kiyoko quietly mentioned. Y/N laughed. "Thanks, Y/N."

"Don't sweat it, Kiyoko."