2 - Family Friends

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER TWO

ELITE || エリートCHAPTER TWO

•••

"Y/N-chan?" Sugawara said in a surprised tone, "No way!" Sugawara stepped closer to you inspecting to see if that was actually his younger friend. "You didn't tell me you were coming to Karasuno!"

"Surprise!" You smiled at your family friend.

"So this is the girl you kept on talking about." One of the boys beside Suga smiled, he looked mature for a third year - from what you got from his appearance.

"I thought it was his girlfriend." The other comments bluntly.

"Sorry," You apologized quickly, "I'm Y/N L/N, Koushi's family friend, basically cousins." You bowed, both of their jaws opened agape.

"Wait, The Y/N L/N?" The brunette boy affirmed. You nodded with a confident smile. "I'm Sawamura Daichi, captain of the Volleyball team."

"I'm Ryūnosuke Tanaka! But you can call me Tanaka-Senpai!" Tanaka grabbed your hand.

You pulled back, "I'll stick with Tanaka-san." Tanaka didn't mind, in fact - he was in the presence of a literal angel.

"You even have a streak of silver like Suga-San." Daichi pointed out.

"I dyed it myself, Koshi was one of my first supporters when I started volleyball!" You chuckled. "He's pretty great!" You remembered the two first years inside the gym, "Oh, and you got a couple of first years in there, Daichi-san." You jabbed her thumb to the door with the first years.

They all walked to the door, you walking in first.

"Who thought the setter from Kitagawa First chose Karasuno." Commented your older cousin. Tanaka made a weird look on his face, you recognizing and jabbing his side so he would stop.

"I'm Y/N L/N, first year. Nice to meet you both!" You respectfully bowed to the first years.

Both of them stared at her.

"Y/N L/N? As in Kaito Final Academy's Y/N L/N?" The raven hair one checks. You awkwardly nodding.

"The Angel of The Court!" Hinata points at Y/N with a gobsmacked reaction. Y/N flinched back slightly. "You were the top female ace in Japan!" Hinata looks at her with astonished eyes.

Y/N hummed, picking the volleyball at her feet. "I didn't think people would recognize me so easily." Making eye contact with Kitagawa's former setter. "You're Tobio Kageyama, right?"

He bowed, "Yeah!"

Y/N scrunched her nose, "Hey, no need to bow. We're the same age." Y/N affirmed, "You're tosses were good, i've seen you play in some matches."

"T-Thank you!"

"Careful, Y/N-Chan. You're being a little too nice." Suga warned with a chuckle. Y/N grinned as she gave the ball back to Kageyama, taking a look at his features before stepping away.