8 - Tooru Oikawa's Favourite Girl

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER EIGHT

outta the way bitches, oikawa interaction

•••

There she was, in her room jamming out to her favourite song that was playing at a loud volume. Haru came home with his friend along with her brother, Haru's friend absolutely adored Y/N, so she didn't mind that she could hear the muffled beats that she played.

Y/N was cleaning her room while dancing her heart out while placing things in their respective areas in her room. In fact, she was so caught up in her jams, she couldn't even hear the footsteps that led to her door.

She sung to her hearts content before turning to her open door, reavealing some leaning against the door frame.

"Why'd you stop, Y/N?"

"Because you're here!" Y/N shouted, "Learn to knock you piece of trash!" She yelled at him as she looked away and turned off her music.

"Y/N, I did knock!" They said with a childish pout. "But you were blasting your music so you couldn't hear me."

"Hmph." She pouted, picking up the clothes on the ground as she still wore her Karasuno jacket. "Why'd you come over anyways?"

"My sister loves you," The person who walked into Y/N's room sighing, "She practically wanted me to come over."

"And you let her drag you here? The Tooru Oikawa?" Y/N glanced at him in his Aoba Johsai jacket. "Or did you really want to see me after you found out I went to Karasuno?"

"Maybe~" Oikawa cooed as he sat on Y/N's just made bed. Y/N noticed that he was slightly off.

His smile was lacking his usual charm, his posture was more inclosed - his shoulders tensed up. His eyes missing that lovely shimmer that Y/N would sometimes unconsciously find herself lost in. They were somewhat dull.

He felt off. Like he was apart of his own world of anxiety and problems, it was almost like he was alone.

But he wasn't.

"What's wrong, Tooru?" Y/N sighed as she placed her stray manga back on her bookshelf. "You can't lie to me, so give it."

"Ahh, I really can't hide anything from you, can I?" Oikawa smiled to the mirror that was in her room, catching Y/N's attention, he started speaking. "You know my pupil, or whatever? The King?"

"Yeah." I go to the same school as him you nitwit.

"I just- ugh!" Oikawa slammed his fists into the bedsheets. "He just pisses me off!"

Y/N knew about Oikawa and his self-esteem issues, it's something that he dealt with alone for a while besides Iwaizumi, his childhood friend and team-mate. Ever since Haru and Oikawa's sister started talking, Oikawa met Y/N.