14 - Haru L/N

ELITE || エリート
CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ELITE || エリートCHAPTER FOURTEEN

•••

"Haru?!" Y/N shouted at the the tallest male at the door who seemed to freak everyone out (with the exception of Suga, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi) because he towered over everyone, basically eye level with Tsukishima.

It was Y/N's brother, Haru L/N.

"E-EH?!" Most of the team yelled in confusion.

"You know this guy?" Daichi asked the girl as Noya helped her off the floor. Mumbling a quick 'Thank you', then glaring at her brother

"You didn't tell them about me?" Haru mocked a pout. "Shame."

'This guy...' Y/N sighed. Everyone stared at the giant, then at Y/N.

'They look so similar...' Everyone thought.

"Wah! He's taller than Tsukishima!" Hinata rushed up to the taller L/N. "Who are you?"

"I'm Haru L/N-"

More shouting erupted from the volleyball team.

"Shut it!" Y/N yelled, silencing everyone. She walked to her beanstalk of a brother. "Meet my brother, Haru L/N."

"Wow, you have the same look in your eyes like Haru." The same glasses guy mentioned. "Height difference must suck."

"I've gotten used to it," Y/N waved off. "Anyways, you never told me you were apart of this!" Smacking her brother upside the head with a large hop of the ground.

'So that's why she can jump so high...' The team thought.

"I called Haru last minute as one of the spikers." Ukai confirmed.

Y/N tilted her head at her brother, "You're not playing setter?"

"Nope! I wanted to attack today, plus you did tell me that you had two great setters - must be hard to pick one for the starting line-up."

Y/N bit her lip, looking at her cousin who was conversing with his fellow third years including Nishinoya and Tanaka. Her eyes then grazed to the ravenette setter who was yelling at Hinata.

"Sorry, I know it's already a hard decision for you." Haru patted his sisters back in comfort. "Watch how it's done, sis!"

"Okay, beanpole." Y/N snickered, waving off her brother.

"Your ass is getting beat." Haru confidently claimed.

"Okay and?"

Their short bicker turned into a weird silence between them.

Y/N and Haru has these things they have on occasion. Y/N likes to call it "Haru's man-periods" because he gets pressed over the smallest things. Y/N getting used to them ever since she could walk and talk. It's always been back and forth, sometimes they would have a great month without any of the bicker.